🥺Naina👁💔

Start from the beginning

Mere ladle tujko odhau aanchal..
Aa thapki o se sulau tuje..
Me taro ki nagri se nindiya ko lau
Teri akho mei sazau usse..
Me nindiya kya taro se bhar doo ye duniya..
Maa ka dulara hai tu sun..

Sun sun nanhe Lori ki dhun. ..
Khoja mithe sapno me ghum..

Suno yeah hawao na tum shor Karna..
Mere nanhe ki nindiya na todna..
Bade bhag se ese aati hai ratein..
Mei gati rahoogi Lori ese..
Sote hue tujko hasati hai neendiya..
Ese meethe sapno wali neendiya ko chun..

Sun sun nanhe Lori ki dhun..
Khoja mithe sapno me ghum..
Ra.. Ri.. Ra.. Ram.. Ra.. Ri.. Ra.. Ram.. Ra.. Ri.. Ra.. Ram.. Ra.. Ram.. }💗💗💗

(Listen this Lori once)

She is patting all trio and they're sleeping with smiles on their faces and pallavi gave kiss on their foreheads and smiles seeing them and sleep with them cuddle them in her arms.

They're all wake up late today because of midnight thier playing session with twins.

Rivan wake up with pallavi and playing alone in their small camp and gave shy smile to his Mumma because he was remove his pants and crawls into floor all smilily.
AND hide his face from Mumma and giggling more and more.

Pallavi taken his picture secretly and he hide himself from his mother's stunt

Finally both get ready and mean time Ridhan and Raghav also wake up.

Raghav is getting late for work and he was such a hurry running around room for clothes and shout for pallavi's name who is went out for twins milkshake in kitchen.

Pallavi is come back and ask him for what reason he is so hyper his all clothes and all things are here only.

She herself wear him coat and give him wallet and phone and keys also his watch and all documents file.

He was about to go but stop after listening her ...

Mr raghavrao... Apna pent nahi pehnoge... Ese hi jaoge... Both twins are smiling loudly after seeing thier mother's uncontrollably laughing loud.