"Do I look like a joke to you?" He asks me which got me confused, We walk on the sidewalk going god knows where. "No, why would you ask me that?" I ask him grabbing his arm to drag him to the right to avoid making contact with people who aren't paying attention.

"I've always heard from people that they think I'm a red flag, like, I'm trying my best out there, but they always see me as a bad person, I now know why I have no fans, they don't want their kids to get close to me because of my appearance, They all hate me!" He shouts fuming, I think I'm gonna drag him to the park.

"I've always loved kids, but their parents are like pieces of shit, What's the thing they always say? Don't judge a book by its cover? Pah! What a fucking joke" He says as we cross the road with me minding the surrounding. "You can tell me all your problems and I'll be listening" I say patting his back and he sighed.

"I tried to interact with a kid, an otter, but the parent immediately drags the kid away, it pisses me off, how come they like Freddy? He's a predator like me, so is Roxy, but how do they like them? Is it because I have scales and not those silky furs? Or is it because of my razor-sharp claws? I would gladly claw them if they ask me to" He says growling scratching his head irritated.

We arrived at the park only seeing fewer people here which is good, I let Monty vent his problems as I look for a bench for him to sit on. I sat him down with him not resisting, "I'm starting to get jealous of Freddy, he always gets the attention of the kids, kids love him, kids love Chica and Roxy"

"But why? Why don't they like me?" He asks as his voice started to break, I pat his back softly reassuring him that everything will be alright. "I know everyone can be like that, but, remember that there's one that will love you from you who are" I said looking at the lake as he fix his sunglasses.

"Remember the kid who wanted to have a picture with you?" I ask him and he nods, "Well, she likes you, and probably put a picture frame of you and her in her bedroom" I said seeing him slouch on the bench. "You see, everyone has their own perspective, I don't want to give advice but, do not care about what they think of you, that's their problem" I said not knowing what else to say to him.

"Well, what do you think of me?" He asks me, "To me, your just a big softie that wants attention" I said with a smile making him scoff. His tail wags idly, "Whatever they think of you, prove them that they're wrong by showing them what you can do, your appearance might be scary and all but your just a softie, you should show your soft side to kids" I suggested thinking what I'm saying is right. I hope.

"Maybe I should, I always try to make myself menacing" He says rubbing his snout, "That's good, because some kids wanted to be you" I said and he said something out of the blue. "By the way, if you like a cereal box, would that make you a cereal killer? Also, is this your shitty attempt to make me feel good about myself?" He asks making me confused, we both laugh and he pats my shoulder, "Thanks for letting me vent, I appreciate it" He says appreciating it.

"It's okay, so what would you do now?" I ask him letting him do what he wants to do cause for now I got nothing. He looks at something in front of him and gets on his feet grabbing a small pebble before throwing it in the lake making it bounce a few times, "You know, I'm glad I snatched you so I can vent, if it's Freddy, Roxy or Chica, it wouldn't help one bit" He says so I got on my feet and find a pebble for me to throw.

NN POV

We signaled a car to pull over for speeding at a school zone and we walk to the side view leaving our handprint on the back of the car, Rex walks to the window leaning his hand on the roof. "Alright, get out of the car with your arms out and your ass spread wide open" Rex says nonchalantly stretching his hands out and the guy looks at me confused. "What the fu-"