33.

-third-person's pov-

"Yah yah yah leave me im sorry o my gosh im sorry!!" Byeol finally let go of his ear and glared at him.

Ni-ki held his ear and muttered her a sorry for the hundredth time again, but all she did was just letting out a scoff while folding her arms.

"byeol~" he held her by her sleeve and shook it a bit to gain her attention. And she did looked at his direction, and guess what? she was greeted by Ni-ki who was pouting with his eyes becoming dolly. He really looked like a lost puppy.

"i was just playing with you..." he played with his fingers and looking down at it. She was gradually becoming soft at his behaviours and wanted to kiss him right at that moment but she just wanted to play it cool.

"then why did you not called me? why did not told me that you are coming back and pretended like you're gonna live there forever? and about my messages which were like long ass paragraph i wrote because i was so worried at you? did you even read them?"

"i..... just wanted to surprise you..."

Byeol didn't answered and kept quiet until Ni-ki spoke again.

"a-are you mad at me?" she faced him when she heard her shuttering in his words. Her eyes eventually appeared wide when she saw him about to cry-

"hey, Ni-ki, look at me." she quickly turned to him and cupped his cheeks, waiting for him to look at her.

"n-no" he hesitated and kept facing down.

"are you crying??" she blinked continuously when she saw a teardrop fell on his palm.

"riki, baby why are you crying huh??" she quickly pulled him into a hug, not minding if the boy hesitated to do or not. Byeol rubbed Ni-ki's back, feeling guilty for him. She shouldn't have acted cold and scolded him.

"i made you angry, i made you feel worry, i didn't know you would feel that way or else i would never do that to you.." he said between his sobs.

She pulled him away with her hands on his shoulders and made him face her now.

"riki-san, it's totally okay alright? i forgive you. i was just a little bit angry but don't mind that! I totally forgot about that, see?" he pouted.

"You're too cute you know?"

"cute little cry baby" she added and giggled at him but stopped when she felt his heavy body on her. He nudged himself into her shoulder, covering his face, and his hands down to her tiny waist which helped him to get her closer.

"but you love me tho" he muttered.

"yea i do! i love you the most okay?" she giggled at him.

he pulled away from the hug and looked right into her eyes and then, their lips collided.

Butterflies swirling around their bellies as they share the best feeling. Their lips were soft, which made them addicting. They pulled away and Byeol smiled at him, Ni-ki too smiled at her before proceeding to say,

"i love you more"

pls- they're so fluffy!!!anygays! i wanted to make this the epilogue but turned out making this as a chapter because i want to bye :P

anygays! i wanted to make this the epilogue but turned out making this as a chapter because i want to bye :P

oh sorry, not bye.
see you on the epilogue!