29.

-han byeol-

-han byeol-

rikij091205

liked by j.wonnie and 125 others.

-comments are turned off-

"when did you took this photo?" I looked up at him and showed him my phone.

"you guess."

"stupid" I playfully nudged his arms while he was giggling by himself. After some steps, we saw and ice cream shop which let Ni-ki to cry out loud, shaking my arms.

"omg look! An ice cream shop! Lets go get some!!" he said excitedly.

"ice cream? in this cold weather- hey!" before I could even complete my sentence, Ni-ki held my hand and was dragged by him. Why would he want an ice cream in this cold weather? and more surprising was that an ice cream shop was still open??

"I said it's cold" I whined whilst getting dragged by him as we entered the shop.

"2 chocolate ice cream please."

"im sorry sir but there's only 1 chocolate flavor left right now" the employee politely uttered out. Ni-ki pouted at her sentence.

"oh. Han Byeol..."

"its okayyyy, you take. You paid for the foods earlier, so I'll pay yours." I would have never if he wasn't that cute. Why is he literally adorable, cute, and handsome at the same time?

"really??"

"of course!" the shopkeeper handed us the ice cream cone and with that Ni-ki took, giggling

"thank you Yeol!" Yeol? He went out of the shop first and I was left to pay it.

"how much is it?"

"400 won"

"your boyfriend is really handsome and cute, I must say" she giggled. I nervously smiled and bowed my head before heading out of the shop too.

My boyfriend? Omg what fhfguydrfgukfwyjfjy

-

"nishimura" he hummed as a response. We were both sitting on the bench while I was gazing at the stars and he was obviously eating his chocolate ice cream. I glanced at him.

"can you speed up your pace just a little bit?" he hummed again. And then next second, he turned to face me and a smug face and questioned.

"are you saying that because you want to eat this too, han byeol?" he asked whilst wiggling his eyebrows. This kid i-

"ugh, you wish. If you don't eat fast the ice cream will melt." I scoffed, folding my arms.

"no. im eating it s l o w l y so that the taste lasts long. And to make you jealous too obviously." He said with a sarcasm and pronounced the slowly word as s l o w l y. an then he started licking them like what he said and after every bite, he gave me a teasing face like, stiking out his tongue at me and all.

"shut up."

Childish. Buy he really did made me carve for them too- after few seconds of watching him eat, I sighed in defeat.

"okay fine. Let me eat too!"

"hehe okay, say ah~" he giggled and fed me.

"its cold! Oh my gosh my teeth are paralized." I said, fanning myself because it was too cold. But like, why do I even do that thing?

"let me ask you one thing." I hummed and nodded.

"how did you feel when the shopkeeper called me your boyfriend?" I nodded recklessly before realizing what he just asked. I turned my head to face him again who was looking at me right now. His eyes locked with mine.

"what- how did you know-"

"*pretends to be surprised* omg how did I know!??" there he goes being sassy again with his dramatic gestures of him.

"did you just said, 'pretends to be surprised' out loud?" I tried changing the topic but it was useless.

"yes I did. And answer me" he looked dead ass serious-

"how- would- I feel- I felt normal- haha" letting out a nervous chuckle while avoiding his gaze but I was so strong that I thought it pierced through me and somehow gave me butterflies swirling around my belly.

"im asking you, yeol"

"Yeol? Why do you keep calling me Yeol?"

"it's a nickname for you. Everyone keeps calling you Han Byeol because its your name, and since you are the special one for me, I wanted to give you a special name. the word Yeol is nothing special, but it is for me. Because, if we remove B from Byeol, it becomes Yeol, and I'll take the word B, so that I'll always be with you.

Together we make,

a star."

expect next update to be only after 21st December!!exam week is starting from tomorrow :')

exam week is starting from tomorrow :')