13.

-Ni-ki's pov-

-Ni-ki's pov-

I was on my way to my dance class with Sunoo hyung and Jungwon hyung without going home first. It was when I went through my backpack to take out my headset and listen to music and then realized that it was not there.

"did I left it at the classroom or something?" I talked to myself without bothering them as the two were talking about some random stuffs which I didn't pay attention at all.

I tried recalling my memories and scoffed when I finally remembered. "huh? Under my desk?"

I sighed deeply before turning around and informing them, "you go first. I forgot something important." I said and ran away before they could even ask me about the reason.

We weren't that far from the school compound so I reached within a second. I ran passed by a shop with a vending machine just before the school gate but then walked backward when I realized that Han Byeol was still at the class.

I took out two banana milk shakes for both of us, because its her favourite.

I don't know why but I keep on thinking about her these days.

I ran through the hallways panting and was about to open the backdoor of our class, when I saw her and a male figure standing and facing the outside of the window. Who is he? Why is she with him? What are they doing here alone!?

No- but- why am I being so curious-

I peaked through the glass and when he turned around to face Byeol, who was besides him, I realized-

Oh, its just Heeseung hyung. Why am I being worried? Huh, thats absurd of me.

He said something which I couldn't hear that's why I was trying to, you know, guess it by his mouth gestures. I know I not good at this but yea?

"you- you're? dore? What's that- jiu- jiutiful? Han Byeol" wtf is this? Can you replay that scene? Wait, this isn't a youtube video.

"wait- you're more jiutiful? I mean beautiful- okay okay, you are more beautiful, Han Byeol. Okay. Noted. Make sense."

Make sense.

MAKE SENSE!????

Why is Heeseung caressing her hair-

Does he perhaps like her too? I don't know about this but I got a sudden feeling of jealousness. Why did I get that?

I turned the door knob and busted inside the class which let both of their gaze were on me. Why did I even did that-

"oh, ni-ki. What brings you back here?" she asked as if nothing happened at all.

"oh- just- I forgot my headphone." I said and quickly ran to my desk to take out the headset.

I was about to go back but then I realized that banana milk. I almost forgot to give her.

"oh- a kid gave me this while I was on my way back. You can have it. You like this right?" I asked and handed her. She smiled and took it without hesitating, "thank you beanstalk." Said her.

I was smiling all that time unknowingly and admiring her cute face, and when I realized that I was doing that, I quickly put on my pocker face.

"aHem aHem" we completely forgot that Heeseung hyung was there too lmao-

-Han Byeol's pov-

He didn't even need to lie duh. I saw him outside of the window after taking two of the banana milk and then, running here while panting for breath.

I also saw him taking a peek from the door and then hiding again. That went on continuously, and sometimes with a pout.

Cute.

He was being so extra cute today. Why?

And I pretended as I saw nothing and just went along with the flow he created.

Im back <333