31.

-third-person-s pov

-third-person-s pov

A month have passed since they started dating and their graduation ceremony. They have finally become adults and not forgetting the university entrance exam. Byeol closed her eyes before pressing the enter key and the loading sign revealed on the computer screen. She was nervous, like really nervous!

Dabin bit her nails while waiting for the result. After a few more seconds of waiting, Dabin screamed and started jumping in joy. "YAH HAN BYEOL YOU GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!"

Byeol peeked from her right eye before fully opening both her eyes to make sure. "what the hell." She put on a blank face for a second. "YAYYYYYYYY I GOT IN WTF ILYSM DABIN!!!"

"WE BOTH GOT IN SNU ISN'T THIS DESTINY!?!?!?"

Yea, some things happened which made them closer than before. Both of them thought that they would never talk to each other again, but they realized that they would not be able live without each other. They made a promise, that they would always understand each other no matter how hard and deep problems they face. They were best friends indeed. No one can separate them.

And since Ni-ki went to Okayama 3 days ago, she spent most of her times with Dabin, doing some girly stuffs and all.

They hugged each other while screaming and jumping in unision.

And they finally stopped when someone's phone was ringing. It turned out to be Ni-ki. And not gonna lie, she completely forgot about him.

She wanted to ask him so much whether they were able to keep their promise of entering the same uni or not.

She jumped on her bed before sliding the call to answer.

"wassup ni-ki minaj"

"yo cardi b"

"you- when are you coming back huh? If you don't come to me fast im gonna sue you, remember that." She let out a sarcastic scoff which made the guy on the other side laugh.

"ouch! Babe, are you really gonna sue your baby???" he faked a cry.

"tskk can't I do that?"

"no you can't"

"I can"

"I love you"

She pressed her lips while trying to prevent herself from smiling too much. No matter how many times he say this, it never fails to make her heart flutter.

While on the other hand, there was dabin who was sitting on byeol's study chair, looking at the two lovey-dovey couple talking with her weird look and sometimes a disgusted and puking face. She was seriously sick of them.

Byeol rolled her eyes over her god damn reactions and resumed talking with her love.

"I can't say when im coming back. I want to cuddle you so badly" she could see Ni-ki's pouting face through his voice. She laughed at him.

"just cuddle a plushie an think that its me."

He just laughed it off. And after a short silence, han byeol decided to break it.

"I got into snu." She said with a smile although she knew that he won't be able to see her face. But instead, he dodged her words.

"I miss you"

"same. And I told you I got into snu. Why are you not telling me yours??"

"I got in too but-" there was hesitance in his voice which made her nervous.

"omg you got in! but why is there a but-" she bit her lower lip, controlling her anxiety.

"my dad told me to continue my studies here in japan."

"what? Yah I know it's a joke ahahah! When will you stop this habit??".

we have exams every month:') 
plus im ending this soon!