"How about Elizabeth Marie?" Rosalie asked.

I frowned. The name didn't quite fit this little baby in Rosalie's arms. "How about Eliza or Lisa? Elizabeth doesn't work. Or we name her that and call her Lisa for short."

Rosalie hummed thoughtfully. "I like Lisa Marie." She turned to Lisa and tickled her tummy.

I stared in wonder. I was actually an auntie. I reached for Lisa and Rosalie transferred her to me.

"Hey Lisa, I'm your auntie." I ran my fingers lightly of her head. She stared at me with those big brown, human eyes of hers.

Jacob came back and Emmett followed him. "The pack is backing off. Leah is furious and Sam want to talk to you Seth. They others are fine."

Emmett came to stand near Rosalie. His hand rested on her shoulder as he stared at the baby in my arms. "May I?"

I nodded and gave her to him. He stared at her in wonder and leaned close to Rosalie.

They looked like the perfect image of a family. This is what Rosalie and Emmett deserved, but it was denied them. But now they had that chance through Lisa.

That night went by in a blur. A couple hours after Lisa was born, Carlisle and the others got back. Edward was still up with Bella's body, trying to revive her.

Carlisle checked Lisa over and ran various tests. Esme and Jasper went upstairs and lead Edward away from Bella's body. Alice then went to clean up all the blood and dress her.

I slept fitfully in Jacobs arms on the couch as everyone bustled around us. We were up and about again before six.

Jacob, Seth, and I ate a breakfast and I started crying again as I thought about calling Dad. It couldn't be put off.

"I don't know what to say." I sniffed.

"You don't have to call him." Carlisle walked in. "I will let him know."

I nodded. "I should go home. I don't want Dad to be alone."

"I'll come with you. Seth, you should check on your Mom too." Jacob sighed.

I wiped my tears away and went to find Lisa. She was in Rosalie's arms as usual.

"Bye bye baby. I'll see you later." I told her.

Jacob drove us slowly to my house, and by the time we got there Carlisle had already called Dad.

Jacob winced. "He's crying."

I got out of the car and dragged myself to the house.

"Dad?" I called. I found him in the living room, tears rolling down his face. That set off my tears again.

I sat down next to him and put an arm around him. "She's gone."

The days that followed were sad and tiring. Edward was a mess, Rosalie told me. I hadn't even seen him since the delivery.

Dad was also a mess and took time off of work. So far we hadn't told him about Lisa because she was still growing really fast. I also got to skip school for a while because of Bella's death. And so I spent my time with dad and then Rosalie and Lisa. Jacob followed me pretty much everywhere which was sweet, but sometimes stressful.

Carlisle arranged for the funeral which took place three days after she died, which, unfortunately was her birthday. Everyone in the community was shocked by the announcement, but Dad asked for it to be a closed funeral. I was fine with that as I didn't want to have to talk to anyone else about Bella. Mom was devastated, but I couldn't even speak to her. She came alone again as Phil was supposedly busy. The rest of the family from Dads side couldn't make it on such short notice.