" He definitely cares about you but he was so jealous too " , Yoongi smirked looked at his happy best friend .

" Do you think one day he will forgive me ? "

" After what i saw today I'm pretty sure he will forgive you .. You just have to try more " , he patted his best friend's shoulder with soft smile .

After sometime Jungkook's father took his fiancee and went to where Jimin and Minjun were , introducing them to each other while Changkyun couldn't stop smirking at how Jimin was looking jealous from him but his smirking immediately changed to forced smile when Jungkook wrapped his arm around his husband's waist .

It was finally the time to head back home and Jungkook could read it all over Jimin's face the whole way back home ... he looked like he really was trying his best to maintain his calm .

On the other side Jungkook was also trying his best to maintain his calm but not because he was angry ... He was actually so turned on by how jealousy Jimin looked .

When they got back home , Minjun was pretty tired so he took of his clothes and ran to bed while Jimin was standing in front of the mirror taking off his earrings leaving the door of the room opened .

Jungkook was standing behind Jimin , he couldn't take his eyes off his pretty husband .

" Jimin ... "

" Hmm " , he hum without looking at Jungkook

" Were you ... thinking about us when you saw the groom and bride today ? "

Jimin looked at his husband's reflection in the mirror , " How did you know ?! "

Jungkook got closer sticking his chest to his husband's back . running his hands slowly on Jimin's arms from the bottom to the top . he doesn't care if Jimin will reject him he just can't waste this moment he closed his eyes rubbing his lips on Jimin's nape then his left ear , feeling his soft skin that he missed .

Jimin was feeling ticklish from the warm breath that was coming out of his husband's mouth .

" I was thinking the same " , Jungkook lower Jimin's choker neckband with one finger from his neck left side , sticking his lips to the soft skin . slowly pecking gentle yet horny kisses on his neck he was lost in his desire thinking that he finally can get his husband back .

That's when Jimin felt weird sensation , his mind was fighting against his body , his body was moving with every touch of his husband but his mind was rejecting it .

He started to feel like crying , he was breathing heavly then finally tears came out of his eyes .

" No ! I can't " , he turned around pushing Jungkook away .

That's when Jungkook finally came out of his desire feeling seeing his husband crying .

" I'm sorry ! i didn't mean to force you to do anything .. I won't push more on you.. There's no need to rush .. I'm really sorry " , Jungkook was frightened from the thought of losing his husband .

" Please go to your room "

Jungkook stormed to his room , feeling so mad at himself , how can he do that !! How can he just block all his sense and lost in his desire totally ignoring his husband's emotions .

He grabbed some whisky bottles from the kitchen and went to his bedroom , drinking like there's no tomorrow , he was so scared that his husband won't talk with him again ,

he was hoping to forget what happened but he couldn't , the more he drink the more he got angry .

He kept roaming inside the room feeling unease " COULDN'T YOU JUST CONTROL YOURSELF IDIOT ?! " he shouted at himself , punching the mirror in front of him hard .

" Fuck Dammit Shit , Ahh .. that hurts like hell !! " , he hold his fist that was bleeding from the broken glass , he never thought it would hurt like that ! he saw many dramas where the hero punch the mirror without feeling pain and just continue their life normally !

He felt dizzy from the amount of alcohol he drank plus the bleed made him unstable , he couldn't feel himself when he passed out on the floor .

______________________________________

Excuse me sir ?!!!!! 😂