Chapter 1: Auction. (Redux)

Start from the beginning

Finally she makes it and quickly hid behind the curtain.

Once she's hidden, Pinkie users her muzzle again to see the aroma is getting closes.

"OOOOOooooo, it's closer than I can imagine~."

Pinkie then silently slithers around the human cages until she spots something in a cage.

One of the humans in the cage is Theodore lying inside unconscious.

"Hmmmmm, now how should I get you out of there."

Pinkie then thought of some ideas and one idea clicks as she get something out of her mane.

She pulls out a lock-pick and unlocks the cage door. She quickly uses her own coiling tail to wrap the unconscious human up out of the cage and embracing with the rest of her coils while letting out a deep inhale and exhales from his scent before she licks his cheeks.

"I think I'll keep you, my sweetness aroma delicious human."

"Halt! Who goes there?!"

Pinkie froze and curses to herself of getting caught as she turns around to see a naga guard glaring at her.

"What are you doing backstage of opening the cage up and holding the human slave?"

Pinkie begin to let out a few sweats as she tries to think of some way out of here.

"Oh uh, sorry Mr. Guard sir. I was uh busy finding any humans for my friends."

Pinkie also got something out of her mane again and pulls out a bag of bits while showing her ultimate attack; the puppy dog eyes.

"Is it okay if I buy this human? I have some bits here. Pretty please with sugar frosting on top?"

The guard's eyes had some twitches of looking at her eyes. He tries to resist those awfully big puppy eyes, but couldn't for long as lets out a long grumpy sigh.

". . . F-Fine, just take the human and get out of my sight. I'm busy guarding these humans to be sold."

"Yay! Thank you much!" She yells excitedly.

Pinkie gladly handed her bits over to the guard and slithers off with the human slave in her coils.

After leaving from backstage, she regroups with her friend with a human slave.

"Hi girls, look what I got?" Pinkie says showing them the unconscious human in her coils.

"Pinkie, where did you get the human at?" Twilight asked her friend with some tick marks on her head.

"Ohwellit'safunnystoryTwilightyouseewhileIwasenjoyingmytimewithyougirlsIstoptonoticeanicesweetsmellofadeliciousfoodaromaandIdidn'tquitefigureoutonwhatkindofrarearomaitissoIsnuckoffandcheckoneverycornereverystoreandeveryauctiontofinditandthenIthoughtIwaslosingallhopeuntilmymuzzlefoundsomethinginthebackofthestageand-"

Applejack quickly covers Pinkie's mouth with her tail, which is a mistake when she shivers from feeling her tail being licked by Pinkie's drool and snake tongue. So she pulls her tail away and wipes the drool away.

"Yew done with yer rant, Pinkie Pie?" Applejack says to her who nods to her rapidly.

"Alright so tone it down and give us the short version. Where did you the human at?"

"Oh, well I bought the human from a nice/mean guard."

Pinkie's five friends paused on what she just said.

"What?" Rainbow said confused as them rest of them.

"It's true, though it was a difficult challenge, but I defeated him with my secret art techniques!"