Chapter 1: Auction. (Redux)

Inside a large auction group, there has been many serpents bidding on human slaves.

Six lamia anthropomorphic fluffy ponies led by Celestia's pupil are currently slithering around in every place of different auctions to find any humans that's worth keeping.

The first lamia pony is Twilight Sparkle. She has a light purple body, dark indigo, pink and purple mane, eye color purple, glasses on, and her cutie mark is Pink star with five white stars surrounding it on her scaly top coils.

The second lamia pony is Rainbow Dash. She has a blue body, a rainbow mane, eye color purple, and her cutie mark is rainbow-colored lightning bolt with a cloud on her top scaly coils.

The third lamia pony is Applejack. She has an orange body, yellow mane, eye color green, and her cutie mark is three apples on her scaly top coils.

The fourth lamia pony is Rarity. She has a white body, curly purple and pink mane, eye color blue, and her cutie mark is diamonds on her scaly top coils.

The fifth lamia pony is Fluttershy. She has a yellow body, pink mane, stetson hat, eye color blue, and her cutie mark is three pink butterflies on her scaly top coils.

The final lamia pony is Pinkie Pie. She has a pink body, fluffy dark pink mane, eye color blue, and her cutie mark is three balloons on her scaly top coils.

"Ugh Twilight! How long are going to be here? It's been like hours." Rainbow said groaning and sighs.

"Not to worry Rainbow, hopefully we won't be here for long." Twilight says reassuring her friend while reading a book series of taming a human & anatomy about them.

"Ah hate to say it Twilight, but lately every stores and auctions have expensive humans to buy. We can't even afford to buy six humans all at once." Applejack said looking around and biting on her apple food.

"Applejack is right darlings, I'm sure we'll find a way to at least get less than six humans. Even if it means that I have to get their nasty clothing off." Rarity said getting a shiver.

"What about you Pinkie Pie dear?"

When Pinkie didn't respond, Rarity turns around to see that she's not there.

"Uh darlings, where is our friend Pinkie?"

The rest of the girls stop and look everything to where their friend has gone.

"Um girls?"Fluttershy said as her fours look at her.

"I think I found her holding a human in her coils."

Fluttershy pointed to the direction of Pinkie leaving the stage as the girls had their jaws dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes earlier, Pinkie Pie suddenly halted as she smelt something in the air.

"What's this divining aroma? It looks delicious." Pinkie says having some drool escape her mouth.

She then breaks off from her friends and begins to slither in every store searching for the aroma.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~."

She checks on some flowers and good cakes, but no matching smell.

"Hm, not here or there."

Ignoring some folks of snake saying "Hey watch it!" and "Watch where your going ya fool!", she slithers faster to find it until she stops and her muzzle nose sniffs to see the aroma coming on the stage behind the curtains.

"I fooooooooound youuuuuuu~."

Pinkie then stealth-fully slithers into the snake crowd, being careful of not getting spotted.