Prologue: Sacred Pond (Redux)

In the deep unknown forest, a bipedal male human in teared up clothing with some bruises and cuts on him appears and runs close to a nearby pond, panting from a long run.

He stops and tries to catch his breath after escaping from the mad pursuers looking for him.

"I think I lost them." The boy says breathing in and out.

He then walks close to the pond and sits down on the grass.

Looking from left to right, he lays down in a fetal position before he begins to cry and tears running down.

"Why does this always happen to me? Why? Why?!"

Unbeknownst to him, a ball of light appears in the center pond and heading towards him.

The boy slowly stops his crying and sniffs a bit when he sees a strange light that stops some feet away.

The ball proceeds to form in a spirit of a majestic, beautiful, female serpent appears before him as he looks at her in awe. The female serpent's appearance is in an Egyptian anthro form. She has upper coils of white scales, bottom is grey, colorful wings on her arms, shiny bracelets, size g breasts, green eyes, red lipstick, and a golden crown on her head with a red shiny red jewel.

The female serpent looks down at him and spoken her words.

"Greetings human, I am known as Lady Kasaya, the White Maiden Serpent God."

His whole body suddenly begins to shake from seeing her when nervously spoke up to her.

"M-My name i-is T-Theodore."

Cleopatra notice his nervous body as she had a sincere smile to him and leans closer.

"Do not feel afraid human, I am not here to harm you in any way."

Her own spirit coils appears as they begun to wrap him around in six rings and stopping up to his neck. He started to freak out from her coils touching him, but feeling a sudden calm when the coils begin to massaging him all over and some of his sore body. Her fluffy tail end rubs his black medium hair.

"I can tell from your mixed emotions that you have a bad past, so I merely wish to help you."

Theodore has slowly calmed down with some sweat pouring down from his head.

"A-Alright."

"How about we can maybe have a nice talk a little bit, sound okay to you?"

Theodore say fine to her as he tells her about what happened to him and why he has bruises & cuts.

"W-Well, this all started back at my home. . ."

(~~~timeskip~~~)

Some time later, Theodore finish his story while still coiled up by Cleopatra. He may not admit it, but he felt somehow feeling nice and warm in Cleopatra's coils.

". . . and that's how I stumble into this strange area." He finished.

Cleopatra listened to his story as she frowns in sadness, look at Theodore in sympathy.

"I see, this must've been hard on your life ever since."

"Yeah, I don't want to go back there again. Not ever again."

Cleopatra then thought of something for a minute before an idea came to her mind.

"There is one place that perhaps can help heal your troubles away."

Cleopatra suddenly leans in close to his face and uses her hands to cup both of his cheeks.

"Do you wish to have a better place than this one you're currently on?"