At dahil wala naman akong pagpipilian ay mabilis akong umakyat para kolektahin ang mga basura doon. Nakuha ko na lahat pero yung kay Blair ay hindi pa dahil naka lock iyon.

"Grandma Blair's room was lock" i shouted

"Get the key at my room apo, the second cabinet" she answered. I obeyed.

I first get the garbage near at the window then i enter the cr to get the garbage there.

I unknowingly noticed the plastic at the top of the trash bin.  Pregnancy test  ,i read out loud. My eyes widen as it sink in my mind.  An abnormal beating of my heart starts to happen. Is she pregnant?

My mouth formed an 'o' shaped as i recall the conversation i overheard last night.  Oh God. She's doomed! She really is!

Cold sweats runs in forehead, it traces the shape of my face as i analyzed everything. I stand up and search for the kit, i need to know the result. I let my eyes travel the whole cr, then a white mini rectangular box caught my eye.  I nervously walks towards it...a two red line. positive.

I cover my mouth in disbelief. This can't be! She don't even have a boyfriend! My mind can't process every thoughts that i have.

Oh god.

"Apo what's taking you too long, baka umalis na yung truck" malakas na boses ni Grandma ang nagpatalon sa akin ng bahagya

Without even thinking i grab a tissue hurriedly then wrap both the plastic and the pregnancy kit on it. I cover it with another waste so it wouldn't showed up.

I don't know why I'm doing this, but I don't want Blair to get caught. She's my cousin, and i will protect her as much as I can.

I'm sweating bullets when i go down and hand the garbage to the collector.

The night arrived. I planned on confronting Blair on the kit that I found but she wasn't yet home. She texted Grandma that she can't make it to dinner.

I think I'll just wait at the couch for her. I turned on the television to kill some time.  My eyes started to get heavy and my yawning become continuous, i lazily glanced at the clock. It's almost 12;00 pm? I scratched my eyes and look again, it really is. What's taking her so late? 

Just as i was about to form some conclusion the door opened. It was Blair. Our eyes met as she entered.

"B-Blair.." i uttered her name with mercy as i survey her face

Her eyes was swollen and red, she obviously cry hard.  Slowly anger build up on those eyes as she looked at me intently.

I gulped.

"Can we talk?" I asked politely

She gritted ber teeth and walk towards me aggressively. In one move her hand was twisting my hand to my back.

"Ouch" i said due to pain and shock

"What's so fucking special about you?" She asked right behind my ears with so much hate and pain

I hear her sob a little silently.

"Blair ang sakit" only thing i managed to say

With that she let go of my hand and push me to the couch. Before i can even utter a single word she was already walking  at the stairs madly.

What did i do?

Without any idea of what's happening i also went upstairs to sleep. I passed through Blair's room and stop for a while in front of it.

I can hear her crying and I badly want to comfort her but because of the scene that happened earlier, i decided not to.

I lay on my bed worried and questioning myself. Those hate in Blair's eyes are way too much, did I do something to hurt her that much?