Chapter 46: This Is It Guys

Start from the beginning

"The game tonight is-" He started and I looked at Gia and nodded.

Before he could say his next word Gia and I launched our knives through the air and within seconds Viktor and Svetlana dropped.

Right after that Hayden and Rick shot from behind us and the assassins dropped as well.

Lexa came running from the back exist which she went to when they said join your groups and told us she was good.

As these events unfolded everyone became crazy.

Almost everyone was running towards the back exits but the Russians were drawing there guns.

Rick tossed both Gia and I a gun and we began shooting every Russian in sight.

"Gia behind you!" I yelled as a short man came running at her with a knife.

She turned around in time kicking the knife out of his hands and snapping his neck.

I felt a sharp sting rip through my shoulder and I turned around to see a very tall skinny beautiful women with a bloodied knife in her hand.

I reached back and touch my shoulder and when I pulled my hand back my fingers were covered in blood.

"That wasn't nice." I sneered punching her in the nose.

She stumbled back and other then the blood gushing from her nose you'd think she was just hit with a feather.

"Sorry babe you should know women in the mafia are never nice." She said and her thick Russian accent boomed when she talked.

She went to stab me in the shoulder again but I grabbed her wrist and moved so that I had it bent begin her. I brought my other fist down and hit her elbow as hard as I could breaking it by bending it the opposite way it shouldn't go.

The knife dropped from her hand and she screamed. I took that as my chances to grab the back of her hair and bash her face into my knee. She dropped unconscious to the floor and I stomped on her head till it caved in and brain residue was on my heels.

When I looked up almost all the Russians were dead some still fighting others. Ethan and Hayden were running back in from killing the people at the main entrance.

The looked around the room worriedly and when Ashers eyes landed on me he visibly released a breath.

I turned to look at Antonio across the room fight off a Russian. I seen another one with a knife behind him.

I started to freak out. I raised my gun and aimed it at the guy but when I pull the trigger nothing came out.

"NO!" I screamed louder than I ever have before and went running.

I felt around and realized my knife was still inside of Viktors head.

"ANTONIO LOOK OUT!" I screeched still running but it was too late.

As Antonio looked towards me the guy behind him reached around and slit his throat.

I ran faster than I ever have before and jumped on the guys back.

He stumbled forward into the wall. He tried repeatedly punching my legs to get me off but it was no use.

I grabbed onto his face from behind and dug my fingers into his eyes. As he screamed in pain I then grabbed his bottom jaw and his top one with each hand and pulled as hard and as fast as I can breaking it and ripping the sides of his mouth.

Then and only then I jumped down took him by the hair and bashed his head into the wall till he fell limp.

Asher was fighting off the other guy Antonio was and I dropped to my knees by his side.