The top is of course lace and looking like our favorite corset tops the boob area is solid fabric with lace over it and at the top of my rib cage it changes into just see through lace then goes back into the solid under lace look at my hips.

The under fabric that keeps me from flashing everyone is black while the see through lace on top is white.

Remembering what I was even doing I pulled on my shoes and headed downstairs.

"You guys coming or what?" I yelled and the only people who showed up was Hayden and Gia.

"Alrighty then my besties." I smiled as we walked out of the house and too Hayden Car.

"You got the papers?" Gia asked.

"Yes ma'am." I said waving them at her.

"We're gonna look so hot." Hayden said 'slicking' his hair back.

"We sure are." I laughed.

The trip to the lady honestly wasn't as long as I thought it would be and the visit was even shorter.

She practically took our papers as references and told us to get the fuck out so she could work her magic.

Thankfully I measured everyone my damn self and put the measurements down on the papers because more than half the fucks didn't even show up.

I get it 15 people are going but I was at least expecting 11 to show up since those 11 live at the house.

Hayden figured I needed a slushee so before we even went home we stopped at the store for more Slushee flavoring then we went to the gas station so I could have one immediately.

When we got back to the house Ethan had ordered pizza and everyone went downstairs.

There was a pool game and a rummy game going on.

As always I was at the pool table.

Our game didn't last long and I wanted to bash my head against the wall. I was partnered with Rick and he sank the 8 ball within two minutes of his turn.

I'm honestly very pissed about that.

So now I'm being a tease.

Whoops.

"Are you sure that's what you wanna do?" I whispered seductively in Ashers ear as I leaned onto him so I could peek over his shoulder at his cards.

"Yeah." He whispered back turning his head to kiss my cheek and discarded a card.

That card happened to be the on Animal needed. He shouted 'fuck yeah.' then picked the card up and proceeded to lay down all his cards and still successfully have a discard that didn't work for anyone else's hand.

"God damn it." Oliver groaned.

"This is fucking rigged." Hayden yelled throwing his card.

"I warned you." I whispered in Ashers ear and giggled before walking over to the pool table to grab my drink.

In a matter of an instant I was whipped around and sat on the pool table. Asher stood between my legs with each arm on either side of me.

"What exactly did you warn me about beautiful?" He smirked and leaned in.

I smiled innocently.

"Nothing." I laughed as I kissed the tip of his nose.

He grabbed my jaw roughly and smashed his lips onto mine. When he pulled away he mumbled more to himself.

'God I love you.' And he went to turn.

I smacked his but before walking over to Hayden who was staring.