two people saw the scene and didn't like it one bit. "i think you're scaring her, lola" you looked to see her cousin, jimin walking towards the five of you. "hey, tae" he waves at taehyung. the two of them are in the soccer team. he's co-captain of the team. jimin pulls his cousin away and stares at you. the last time you spoke to him was when he poured cold water at your ex best friend. he always wanted to teach jungkook a lesson for always staring at his cousin yet you will always step in and tell him that you would talk to jungkook about it which he never listens. "lola, you should head to class now" jimin spoke without his eyes leaving you. "b-but..." she stutters. "no buts. go" he said and she leaves. "did you talk to him about it? or do i have to show him a lesson?" jimin asked.

"i tried but like always he doesn't listen. we ended our friendship" you said. "oh...im sorry to hear that. all of the students know how much you cared for him" jimin said, feeling bad yet jungkook has been acting weird about his cousin. "don't apologize. it's for the best" you smiled at him. "but what lola said...i hope you four can all come to the party" jimin said to break the awkward silence. "we'll go, jimin. don't worry" jennie puts her thumbs up. "great. see you guys there" he smiles before walking off. "since when did we agree to go?" you look at them. "it's just a party. we can all meet up at your house and go there together. after we can have a sleep over" jisoo said.

jungkook rushes back to his house to change onto black clothing. he overheard there's a party at lola's house so he plans on stalking her from a tree since he wasn't invited to attend. when he runs down the stairs, he saw his parents. "jungkook, can you call (y/n) and ask if she wants to have dinner with us? her parents are-" he shuts his mother by speaking. "we aren't friends anymore. gotta got work now!" and he runs out. jungkook soon arrives at the house to see so many teenagers there. jimin was standing out of the house, greeting the guests. he wants to make the people they invited only comes in. jungkook was in a tree with binoculars to see if he could find lola.

when he heard a familiar giggle and looks down to see you giggling beside taehyung while his sisters were behind you two. you were wearing a black dress with a jean jacket. he never seen you dress like that. what's most surprising to him is that you're here. he didn't think you were invited to attend, but then it hits him that you're friends with kim taehyung, the co-captain of the soccer team. he watches you and your friends make their way towards the door where jimin was. he saw jimin flashing a smile and hugs you. jungkook bites the bottom of his lips. he knew you didn't like it when people hug you out of the blue. you pat his back while jisoo laughs, seeing your reaction. once jimin lets you go, lola rushes towards you, hugging you tightly. she was wearing a tight red dress. jungkook clenched his jaw and hands, seeing this scene. you signal taehyung to help and he rushes in to pull you away.

he has his arms around your waist keeping you close to him. his sisters started teasing you two, making their heart race. jimin knows too that his co-captain has been crushing on you. "(y/n) sunbaenim! come in, i will show you around" lola grabs your hand and drags you inside the house. jungkook then watches to see jimin hand taehyung something. it looks shiny as if it was a gold. jisoo and jennie were hyping him up as if he was going to speak in public. he then sees them all walk inside the house. the boy uses his bin-oculars to peeks through the window find lola. she was dragging you around the place. you were just hoping to have a fun time with your friends and not deal with anything that has to do with jungkook or lola yet she's been clinging on to you since today. "i thinks that's enough. im gonna go stay with my friends" you pulled your hand away. lola pouts and was about to speak until a guy makes his way to her. this gave you the chance to get walk away. of course, you made sure her friends were near her just in case the guy is a jerk.