Bokuto just sent him another smile.

"You're going to make Kenji lonely."

"Kenji is grown, if she wants me to be over there she can tell me."

Akaashi shook his head. He picked up another cup and started on another drink. "How is the pain now? Hopefully what I tried helped."

"It did help. I still feel tired as hell."

"Oh?" Akaashi glanced up. "You were cleared to have caffeine. You could've gotten something."

"Nah it's okay. I'm trying to cut back anyways." Bokuto sighed. "When's your break?"

"In an hour, why?"

For just a moment Bokuto thought that it may be a good idea to have Akaashi sit with him and his sister. It would be comfortable and they'd gotten a booth seat this time that Akaashi could take a cat nap in, leaning against Bokuto.

"Kotarou?"

That was too much for a public place. Bokuto smiled. "Just askin. See you in a little bit."

Akaashi yet again had to hold back from being loud. "See you in a bit."

Bokuto went to the pick up area and grabbed his drinks before going back to his sister.

"Alrighty lover boy. How are things with you and Akaashi?"

"I think everything's going well."

"Are you planning on just making him live with you? Cause you guys practically live in your apartment."

"Maybe. Dunno. Don't care."

"Don't care?"

"Dude if I ended up with him it would be a dream come true. But things happen and I don't mind."

"It's just like you to say something like that."

"Hush. You still waiting to find the sex of the baby?" Bokuto questioned. He sipped from his drink and smiled to himself. Akaashi had made it right.

"We know now."

Bokuto perked up. "Boy or girl?"

"None of your business," Kenji answered teasingly.

"Wow how homophobic of you."

"I haven't sent out invites to the baby shower. Do you want to bring Akaashi with you?"

"If he has the day off."

Kenji's brows raised as she got ready to ask another question. "When do you start work again?"

"Two weeks. I am on paid leave though so everything is good." They both looked up as coughing rang out. Akaashi hurried to the door as a redhead walked in. "Ah shit hang on."

Bokuto walked over to Akaashi and Tendou, helping to support Tendou's weight. He'd met him once when Akaashi was laying with him and he seemed so cool so everything with him was fine for Bokuto.

"Everything okay?"

"I don't want to go back!"

Bokuto's eyes widened as Akaashi's softened.

"Tendou-San you don't have to go back. But here is not the place to talk about it. Where's Ushijima-San?"

"Uh... I don't... my brain is jumbled right now, sorry!"

"It's okay. Ko, can you find him somewhere to sit? I need to get him some water."

Bokuto got him to sit down and Tendou sat with him, shaking. "Dude, what happened? What's going on?"

Tendou shook his head hurriedly. "I need to go to rehab again because of them."

Bokuto looked to his sister.

Kenji leaned over. "Hey sweetheart... how about you sit over here. Hugs will be nice, right?"

"I don't want to be touched."

Akaashi walked over and leaned down. "Where is Suga?"

"At home sleeping."

"What did they do to you?"

"They tried the thing... that used to happen to you. I managed to get away but it's too much. My stuff is at home."

Akaashi stared before sighing. "Let me go to the back really quick. Is there anyone at the shop?"

"Oikawa is by himself."

"Got it. Thank you." Akaashi went to the break room.

Bokuto got Tendou to drink, trying not to stare at the bruises littering his arms. "You don't have anything in your system, right?"

"No. No drugs in the past two weeks."

"Alright." Bokuto glanced at Kenji again. She would soon learn the pain that these boys had to go through unfortunately. It would be okay though, especially since Akaashi was on the phone with the police.