𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐓

Tw; Swearing & Mentions of alcohol & drugs
Word Count; 2040
______________________________

I woke up around 12am did my usual routine, then went to go find Liz. She was lying on the couch watching Kung Fu Rainbow Lazerforce. I honestly don't know what she liked about that show it was fucking weird.

"Good morning Liz"

"There goes sleeping beauty by the way it's official afternoon"

"Oh shut up" I said taking a seat next to her on the couch

"Now tell me about last night, I got multiple calls and messages last night about what happened. I'm so sorry I wasn't there."

"It's fine it's not your fault also you deserved to have a day off. These 3 dudes came in and ask for a lap dance from cheetah and I. Which I already thought was weird from the start. The first one was a cute brunette with curly hair, the second one looked like a junkie and the third one was this fucking weirdo with glasses. That was my first red flag because why tf are you wearing glasses inside. Everything was going well until that asshole pulled his d*ck out and starting jerking it. So Cheetah got so mad and screamed at him to stop and I guess he was mad that neither of us wanted to give him a lap dance after that so he got made and threatened to stab me if I didn't give him a dance. While him and his friends were arguing cheetah ran and pressed help button. Trevor came in with a gun and threatened to shoot him in his head and then I fainted. When I woke up the rest of the girls told me that Trevor broke his finger and apparently the dude got arrested."

"Damn a wild night, I'm kidding all jokes aside i'm happy that you're alright. I also heard that you and Trevor talked and you guys are good."

"Yeah I listened to know and I got to feel him out a bit and he's pretty cool."

"That's nice I'm glad to hear that. Oh yeah I made you some lunch go eat it. Oh and Tracy and Lauren wants us to go with them to the mall for some indoor pool party at the casino downtown"

"*Sigh* I wanted to just chill today but alright I'll be ready in about 30 minutes just let me go eat."

"Fuck Liz! I just remembered I left my car at the unicorn, can we stop there first please?"

"Yeah just hurry up I don't wanna get there late you know how Tracey gets"

"Yeah Yeah I Know"

-
-
-

Liz & I got ready and started to head out, we first went to the unicorn to go get my car then we dropped it off at the apartment. Then we went straight to Rockford Plaza to go meet Tracey and Lauren.

"Finally you biyotches are here you guys took hella long." Lauren said in her edgy valley girl voice

"Lauren are you mocking me that's not fucking funny?" Tracey said annoyed

"Tracey we've gone through this many times...just because do a valley girl voice doesn't mean I'm mocking you...i'm just mocking girls like you." Lauren said while smirking

"Ok can both of you shut the fuck up you're both giving me a serious migraine." Liz said rolling her eyes

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked

"We're going to the Diamond casino nightclub. Miguel Madrazo is having a birthday party and guess who managed to get an invite, me that's who! Then the after party is going to take place in the hotel in the top suite where all the hot influencers go. I heard they have this cool tide pool where they give you endless drinks. Oh yeah and girls get in for free before 9 so we have to get there early." Tracey said rambling out of excitement