𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Tw;Swearing & mentions of violence
Word Count:2160
_______________________________

After a long night and morning of freaking out about what Trevor would want to talk about I finally got my shit together and realized Liz might be right he probably just wants to tell me something about my schedule or something non related to me making over 10k and only paying out $200.

Trevor doesn't play about his money he takes it very seriously. Liz told me that he used to be a drug dealer and ran with a couple men who robbed & killed many people that's how he owns the unicorn.

I wouldn't put it past the dude ,he looks hella sketchy and he always looks so dirty and grimy. I've only seen him look clean once and he looked very attractive.

"I'm heading out Liz I'll be home later" i said while closing the door to our apartment.

We only lived 30 minutes away from the unicorn so it wasn't that long until I would be having to see Trevor alone in his office. To ease my mind I turned the station to Non stop pop fm one of my favorite radio stations. I don't want to fall in love by Jane Child started to play throughout the car.

I don't wanna fall in love no no no
Love cuts just like a knife oooooo
You make the knife feel good baby
I'll fight you to the end.

Before I knew it I was parked right in front of the unicorn. I put my car in park and walked into the club. It was pretty empty the only people there were the bartenders and the cook along with security & trevor's weird friend wade. I said quick hi's to everyone and made my way to the back of the club. I didn't even have to check if he was there, I could smell him through the door.

"Trevor?" I stood knocking on his office door

"Come in sugar" I heard from the other side of the door

I walked into the room and got a strong whiff of stale piss and some other horrible smells mixed in.

"So you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah take a seat"

I sat down on a bean bag chair...I probably shouldn't have I don't know what or who has been on this chair.

"So...last night a friend of mine named Franklin came through here last night and asked for a private dance with two girls and from what I heard it was you and Liz. Now the reason why I'm bringing this up is because last night at payout you two didn't up that much. So I'll be expecting my extra $500." He said with a smirk on his face

"How come Liz didn't have to come, am I missing something?" I questioned while getting up and standing in front of him.

"Listen sweetheart don't worry about Liz I'll have my conversation with her, but lets focus on you" he walked over to his whiskey cabinet and poured himself a drink while still talking "let's just say if you don't want to to pay me in money you can pay me in another way" Trevor looking me up and down while laughing

"I'm so confused what?"

"You must be really fucking slow huh? you can use that pretty mouth of yours to give uncle t a good time and I might think about letting it slide" he said

"With all due respect Trevor I'm not a fucking prostitute, all these other girls might be desperate enough to fuck you but I'm not I have self respect."

"Here's your money" I threw it on his desk and walked out

"Cmon sugar don't be like that! Cmon I was just kidding" he yelled while I walked out of his office into the hallway

Who the fuck does he think is? He must be used to the other girls begging him for favors however i'm not one of them.

I stormed out of the club and went out to the parking lot and got into my car. I called Liz so I could rant about what Trevor said.
-
-
-
"He literally fucking basically told me to suck his dick if I didn't want to give him his money. I get it I'm new to stripping and everything but do you guys actually fuck him for favors?"