𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Tw; Swearing & mentions violence
Word Count; 1604
_______________________________

I woke up in Trevor's office on a chair with Trevor and cheetah standing by me along with some of the other girls pacing back and forth. When they noticed my eyes were opened they rushed over to me seeing if I was ok.

"Leigh oh my god are you ok" cheetah asked with tears welling in her eyes

"Yeah I'm fine what happened?" I asked looking around the room

"We were dancing for those guys when one of them pulled out a knife and threatened you, thank god Trevor came and scared the living shit out of them. However you ended up fainting and hitting your head on the floor."

"What happened after I fainted? Did they get kicked out? Did Trevor shoot anyone?"

"No but he did threaten to kill them and I think he broke the weird dude's finger. I'm not gonna lie that was pretty epic." Cheetah said excitedly

"Damn Trevor" I said nodding

"Ok everyone get out since she's up you can all go get ready to pack up and leave for the night." Trevor said shooing them away

"Hey so how are you holding up princess?" He asked

"I'm fine thanks for asking, however" I turned to him "I can sure use some water and a pain reliever...please" I said giving him a pout

"Yeah sure I'll be back"

I was honestly confused by his kindness I've only ever seen Trevor scream and be a bit of a sarcastic dick so I was a bit surprised. Maybe Liz was right, maybe he isn't that bad.

A few seconds went by when he returned with some pills followed by water.

I took the pills and took the water from his hands and drunk it.

"Um Trevor thanks, I know we got on the wrong foot earlier but I'm honestly sorry"

"It's fine I shouldn't have said that to you especially since we don't really know each other and you just started here."

"It was a misunderstanding on both of our parts. I shouldn't have stormed out like that it made me look very immature. I'm sorry Trevor."

"Hey how about we both forget that ever happened and restart" he said flashing me a wholesome smile

"Hi I'm Leigh" I held my hand out

"The name is Trevor sweetheart" he in return shook my hand

I giggled in response he was quite something

"You are quite funny however I should go I've definitely overstayed my welcome thank you Trevor"

"Are you sure you're well enough to drive you hit your head pretty hard sweetheart....I mean I can drive you if you want or pay for a taxi if that makes you confortable?"

"Aw look at you caring about me" I teased him. "I'd rather you just drive me home and Liz or I will come pick up my car tomorrow."

"Sure go get dressed and meet me out back"

I didn't even notice that the entire time I was still shirtless and sticky with peach flavored lube all over me but thank god someone put a jacket over me.

I went to my locker put my clothes on ,took my purse with me and headed outside to meet Trevor

He was standing outside of his red rusty pick up truck

He helped me inside of his truck since I was too short to step up on the ledge to get in.

"Wow I've never realized...you are so fucking tiny"