Chapter 18 - Denma Vs Commanders

Start from the beginning

Denma: It took you a while to remember the face of a winner!! SAND TORNADO!! 

Narrator: Denma created a sand tornado and directed it towards Skyler.

Skyler: Aah!! WINGS PAINT!!

Narrator: Before the sand tornado came near Skyler, he quickly avoided it by drawing wings for himself, with which he flew in the air.

Denma: SAND BLADES!!

Narrator: Before Skyler was able to get a firm grip on the air, Denma created two blades made up of sand and threw them at Skyler's arms.

Skyler: NO!!! SHITT!!

Denma: Hahahahahahaha!!

Narrator: The sand blades ended up cutting both the arms of Skyler.

Then Skyler, who was rendered without any arms, fell back into the ground, which was covered entirely with sand.

Denma: Now try to paint with a brush without any arms. Hahahaha!!

Aiden: LAVA FIST!!

Narrator: Aiden attacked Denma with a 'Lava Fist' from underneath the sand.

Denma: What??...

Narrator: That 'Lava Fist' ended up hurting Denma in the chest.

And then the formation of lava took place. Aiden emerged from the burial of sand into the ground. His entire body was covered with his shakti element, 'Lava'. All the sand that was earlier stopping him from coming on top had been absorbed by his lava.

Aiden: Coming...over...here will be a death sentence!! LAVA DRAGON!!

Narrator: Aiden created a dragon made up of lava and directed it towards Denma

Denma: If lava can observe my sand, then my sand can also do the same with your lava.

Narrator: Denma covered his entire body with his shaki element 'Sand' and then absorbed the 'Lava Dragon' from Aiden.

Skyler: IMAGINE: BOULDER!!

Narrator: Suddenly, a huge boulder appeared above Denma's head

Denma: What is this??

Narrator: Denma barely avoided the boulder from hitting him. He dissolved himself within the sand that was on the ground, making him invisible to others.

Skyler: You think I can only draw something with my arms. What a foolish person to believe that. I have evolved farther than that!!

Now, with the help of my Stage 4 - Linneation abilities, I can bring anything to life, whatever 'I imagine' in my mind.

Aiden (to skyler): Next time, tell me if you are going to bring down a boulder.

Skyler: Oh, sorry about that.

Narrator: Denma, like a snake, was slithering in the sand, concealing his present from them.

Aiden: It's going to be a surprise attack!

Skyler: Ofcourse, I know that.

Aiden: No matter what, we will finish him this time!!

Denma (in his mind): They haven't figured out my position just yet. This is my chance!! SAND SPEARS!!

Narrator: Denma appeared at the back of both Aiden and Skyler with two spear in his hand, which he was about to use to stab them. 

Denma: Say goodbye to yourself!!

Aiden and Skyler: He is behind!!!

Narrator: It was too late for both of them to realize.

First, Denma stabbed Aiden at his left shoulder, but before he could stab Skyler, something happened.

Skyler (to denma): IMAGINE: BOULDER!!

Narrator: Before Denma could stab Skyler, he imagined another boulder in the heat of the moment.

That boulder ended up crashing Denma in the back.

Denma: WHAT.....??!! NOOO!!

Aiden: Now this is your end!!

Denma: How could you be still standing after I stabbed you??

Narrator: Aiden, who had still not fallen after being speared at his left shoulder, prepared his 'Lava Fist' to attack Denma.

Aiden: I will do everything it takes to take down terrorists like you!! LAVA FIST!!

Narrator: Aiden, with his 'Lava Fist' attack, punched Denma in the face and ended up throwing him 15 meters away.

TO BE CONTINUED