𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 57

Depuis le début

"Careful."

Taehyung's feet stammered a bit but he walked on with his crutches cursing the time he had to have his legs injured.

The German Prince holding a hand out to help him, Vante couldn't have been thankful enough to him. But what he was more thankful for was they had been alerted about the pre-strike attempt that those low lives had planned.

The main gate code being broken, the guards had immediately informed them about it making them all move into a more safer place to not be vulnerable.

"Don't worry." Seokjin said as he held a hand to his back while they entered the new house route.

"This will get—"

"Better? I am so frustrated that I can't be there to help her!" Vante muttered in anger as Seokjin operated the security iris scan letting the door to the long hallway down the safety quarters open.

"There they are." Her Majesty, Sorah's trembling voice as she paced up to the two young men, Vante couldn't help but feel guilty of having them in this condition.

"I apologise, your highness. This wouldn't have happened—" Vante started speaking but a firm hand on his shoulder made him look up to see the older woman shaking her head.

"We couldn't have forbidden this to happen." She whispered, looking back at her husband and her son talking to the Army lead, Lord Jung about the safety procedures.

"It's a good thing Hoseok had the safety protocol advanced. It could have been worse." She whispered in a hoarse worse of panic as she looked back to see Yoongi coming in.

"I have sent for Rosaliá to bring in Insu." He informed making Vante nod as he walked in deeper into the fairly large room where all of them had settled as their hideout.

"Where is Jimin?" He asked looking at Namjoon who prodded at the closed door before looking at him.

"He is getting the staff into safer quarters before we lock down the entire wing of this palace."

His eyes dewy, Taehyung's mind just chanted one thing. It was for Rosa to keep safe. He wished he was there with her.

-

Her heart was going to come out, it seemed

The fast rhythm of it beating against her chest like a hammer, ruthlessly, she felt a drop of sweat trickle down her back as she cautiously turned her head to look at the woman who had rescued her at the peak of time.

An involuntary whimper leaving her mouth, she saw how Rosa turned to her pressing a finger to her own lips, gesturing her to keep it low. The sound of multiple footsteps out in the room made Insu squeeze her eyes shut in fear of being found in the bathroom.

She felt grieve course through her being as she felt her body panicking at the slightest sound that was being made outside. They were trying to find her, that she had fathomed but why?

"Stay here." She listened to Rosa whisper making her grab her arm in a scared conscience.

"Rosa—" her whispered fear-striken voice just made her feel more uncomfortable than ever.

"I will come back to get you." Rosaliá held a solid hand to her face so unlike the trembling ones that Insu was holding onto.

The sound of Rosaliá's footsteps never sounded to her but the sharp noise of bullet swishing through the silent air a minute or so after had Insu hold her breath.

"Insu." The loud noise of her name being called, Insu cautiously looked out of the half opened door of the restroom before stepping out when Rosa's voice boomed again.

"Close your eyes when you come here."

And she obeyed.

Because she knew if Rosaliá wanted her to close her eyes the visage of war that must have painted her room was too carnal for her to see. So with her eyes closed and hands out to instruct damage to herself, Insu walked out but soon felt Rosaliá holding her hand.

"Don't worry...," she felt the elder among the two of them holding her hands and rubbing them to ward off the tremors, "it's okay now...it's all okay."

"Rosa...what's happening?" She asked, clearly done with all the shit that was going on.

"There are bad people who want us dead." Rosa spoke plainly making Insu gasp.

"But we wouldn't let them do that." She added making Insu gulp down on the surge of tears that were starting to well up.

"Now come on." She said holding her hand and dragging the both of them away from the private quarters of the Royal household as they entered a musty alley that Insu had never seen before.

"Where are—"

"It's the downhill alley to the safe hideout. I am sorry, your grace but this is the shortest route and no one really knows about it."

"But you—" Insu curiously questioned but stopped on seeing Rosaliá smiling back at her with that blood splattered over her.

"But me."

"Now," she stopped turning to Insu and holding an arm out to her to follow along, "go straight and then left."

"Why? Where are you going?" She asked making Rosaliá hold her hands tightly.

"I will be right behind you." She said.

"Don't leave please..." Insu sobbed but Rosaliá could only do so much.

"Insu...don't cry. And don't be scared. Go inside and get to safety. Hmm? Don't worry about me."

"Ok..p-please come back soon." She whispered in a her tearful tyranny as Rosaliá held the door open to her and gestured her to go in.

"You will have to get through with the iris scanning." Rosaliá called back making Insu nod at her as she wiped her tears and walked ahead.

        •