"You're the only person I know willing to make crappy puns out of their own name." Laura groans.

"What can I say, I've got LaFon-game."

"That sucks." Carmilla says grumpily.

-------//////-------

"Uh, LaF, I um..."Perry stopped them as they were about to follow the others into the bus.

"Yeah, Perr?" They ask, turning to face the nurse.

"I'm sorry if yesterday freaked you out or anything, I wasn't thinking and - hmph?!" Perry was cut off by a very tired and sore LaFontaine kissing her, pressed between them and the bus.

"Definitely not freaked out. A little surprised maybe, but not at all freaked out." LaF explains. "Maybe we can finish this conversation in private later when I'm cleaner and smell better."

"I would like that a lot." Perry answers with a wide grin.

------/////-----

"So what did you guys do?" Kirsch asked. The Zeta Omega Mu's were all already on the bus and seated in the back making all kinds of noise.

"They locked us in a building filled with hundreds of balloons and told us to pop them without using our hands." Danny replies.

"Why do you all look so exhausted then?" He asked, making his confused puppy dog face.

"They were taped to the ceiling and walls. We had to get them down with our feet. It's much harder than it looks." She groaned, sinking down into her seat and curling into a ball as much as her long legs would allow.

"Go ahead and sleep, I'll leave you alone." Kirsch said, playing with her hair.

"Thanks."

------/////------

"If I promise not to drown can you come with me to the hot springs?" Laura asks.

"Why do you need me to go if you aren't going to drown?" Carmilla asks in her usual teasing way.

"Maybe I actually enjoy your company for some strange reason?" Laura responded, equally teasingly.

"How quaint." Carmilla replies, nudging the smaller girl with her shoulder.

"But you like me anyways." Laura said before going to grab all of her bathing stuff.

"And you aren't nervous at all?" Carmilla asks. "Last time you almost died."

"Not at all. I trust you to take care of me. Come what may." Laura says, nudging her back.

"Of course." Carmilla replies begrudgingly, running  her hand down her face and hugging Laura's shoulders.

"You're not nearly as cold, cruel, and hard as you make yourself out to be." She comments, looking up at Carm with adoring brown eyes as they step into the changing rooms.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She asks. "Getting disenchanted, Cupcake?"

"It's a very good thing." Laura says as they change facing away from one another. "Everyone would like you if you showed them the Carmilla that I know."

"You're the single most... Optimistic person that I've ever met." Carmilla says, obviously avoiding what Laura had said.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Laura giggles ,wrapping a towel around herself and turning to see Carmilla bent over pulling her panties down slender and muscular legs. She dry swallows and whips her head back around, probably blushing beet red.

"You ready, cutie?" Carmilla asks.

"Ye-yeah." She stutters, turning slowly back around. Carmilla was covered in a towel as well now and followed the blushing younger girl out to one of the pools. Laura hadn't considered how much more easily she'd be able to see everything out in the daylight. A Japanese style fence surrounded the stone pools, blocking prying eyes. Carmilla and Laura are alone for the time being, having come straight to the pools after getting their stuff. Laura sits on the edge, dangling her feet in the scalding water.

"Go ahead, I'm not looking. You'd think I haven't seen you naked before or something." Carmilla teased. Shamelessly, Laura blushed even harder and let the towel fall gently, almost putting on a show, able to feel Carmilla's eyes watching her every movement, both girls with bated breath.

"Good Lord, Sweetpea. You are going to be the death of me." Carmilla murmurs under her breath before slipping in beside Laura much more closely than necessary. Then again, Laura was necessary.