Chapter 9

"I'm never moving again." LaF moans from the cold concrete floor.

"Me either." Danny agrees.

"But a bath would be nice." Says Laura. "Only with less fainting this time."

"Please don't, I'm still recovering from last time." Carmilla snarked, her head pillowed across Laura's abdomen.

"Thanks for that by the way. I guess that I kind of owe you my life now."

"Don't mention it. Big Red did most of the leg work."

"Thanks Danny."

"Yeah, whatever." The tallest girl replies with a blush. "Thanks for saving Laura, Karnstein. I was completely frozen."

"Yeah, thanks, Karnstein." LaFontaine adds with a meaningful look towards Laura.

"Good God, guys. I only did it so that she would owe me forever and bake me cupcakes until I die." Carmilla said softly, earning her a smack in the shoulder from Laura.  "But you're all welcome."

"We brought water and snacks!" someone announced from the now open doorway.

"Perry, I love you." Said Laura, making grabby-grabby motions with her hands from her spot in the floor.

"What did the four of you do to yourselves this time?" The nurse asked.

"I stood on a chair and did swing kicks." Danny answers, cramming Goldfish into her mouth.

"I caught her when she fell down...twice. You don't even want to know about the crazy shit the other two idiots were doing." LaFontaine said, staring up at Perry like she was an angel come to save them all.

"I'm not sure if I want to drink the water or just cuddle it." Laura mumbles

"You guys made this a lot harder than it needed to be, didn't you?" Perry asks.

"Honestly, yeah. If I had taken a couple of minutes I probably could have come up with some much better ideas." She answers.

"I'm in a room full of hot and sweaty women and I'm more disturbed than turned on." Danny complains. "Honestly, we are disgusting."

"Drink your water, pee, and eat then get your tails on the bus." Perry ordered.

"I don't think that our legs will hold us." Carmilla says drily.

"And if they do they will be in a lot of LaFon-pain." LaFontaine joked as they stood and tried to pull their teammates up.