"There were no children in this case" my partner spoke up as she flipped through a file

"At the time they had a 21 year old daughter, she wasn't home."

I reached for the file. My father photo sat right there with my mothers on the other page.

"Why is there no name for their daughter?" My partner asked

"She requested we keep her anonymous." He answered

I flipped through their file, finally learning everything about their case. My mother was raped, my father must have watched seeing as he was killed after her

"Find the daughter, she might help this case" my partner demanded. "Y/n?"

"W-Yes?" I said

"you good?" She asked me

"I just need some air" I got up and walked outside.

They won't allow me to work on this case once they realize I'm the daughter. I'm to involved.

"What are you doing out here?" My boss asked

"Oh, just fresh air" I smiled

He nodded "Let's go, The captains just arrived."

I followed him inside "Your Agent's are already looking over the files" I heard a man say

To my surprise the voice was a voice I've longed to hear. My ears aches to hear it one more time. Jeon Jungkook.

"This is agent y/n" my boss introduced me

Jungkook reached his hand out "Pleasure" he smiled with his same old bunny smile and big beautiful eyes.

I met my hand with his, not giving him a smile or response. All I could do was look, admire him.

"Where are we on the case?" My boss asked

"Currently we are trying to locate the daughter of one of our victims." Jungkook responded

Does he not recognize me? How could he not? I mean I haven't changed in 5 years.

My boobs grew a little and my hairs longer, that's it. Was I not a good enough memory for him to remember?

My boss walked to the conference room leaving us standing there. My eyes couldn't leave him. He's standing right in front me, after years of missing him he's finally here.

"Agent? You okay?" Jungkook asked

"I'm fine." I finally gave him a smile "I should be asking you that, when you mentioned the daughter you looked sad"

He let out a laugh "You guys really don't miss anything."

"I use to know the daughter in college" he said "I'm just nervous to see her again."