THIRTEEN- Grad. Party

4 YEARS LATER (Jaira in the media.)

"You made it!" my mom screams, jumping up and down with tears in her eyes. I chuckle. Today is the day I graduate from college and I'm graduating with honors. Back when I was seventeen and dumb as hell, messing off with that boy I can hardly even remember, my grades slacked but as soon as I completely cut him off for good, my grades came up tremendously.

My brother hugs me then puts a diamond necklace around my neck. "I'm proud of you, lil sis." he says, looking like the proudest man alive. I smile. "Thanks. I'm so nervous." I say. "Why?" my mom asks, fluffing out my curls as I stand in the mirror applying some red Mac lipstick. "It'll be so many people." I say. She smiles. "Girl, forget them." she says.

I'm so nervous right now, walking in a line towards the stage along with some more graduates as names are being called. My mind goes blank as he calls my name. I take a deep breath then walk on the stage and shake the dean's hand as I grab my diploma. I walk off the stage feeling like a new woman. I'm so happy, I'm literally crying right now.

DINERO

"That bitch finna be turnt, I'm tellin' you so come through." Jaira's brother says. Even though baby girl completely cut me off four years ago, I still checked with her brother and made sure she was good every once in a while. I heard she got herself together and graduated today. I'm proud of her.

I grab my car keys then walk out of my house. It's a good thing I had just got dressed. I get in my car then pull off, headed in the direction of the venue he gave me the address to.

I just pulled up and this bitch packed with a line wrapping around the building. It's cheap ass hoes and niggas who couldn't get in standing outside grinding against each other. These folks like bed bugs, they ain't going no damn where regardless.

I skip the whole line then walk in the building, dapping the guard at the front. I look around at all the bad bitches and strippers in the room. I walk up to the VIP where T- Rod got a fine ass girl on his lap and throwing hundreds on a sexy ass stripper infront of them.

I dap him up. "Wassup, cuh?" he asks. "Shit, chillin'. Where yo sister at?" I ask. He nods his head across the room where she dancing with some girls, holding up a bottle of Hennessy.

I sneak up behind her then wrap my arms around her waist. "I could've sworn it was illegal for you to be drinking." I say. She spins around looking like she gone chop my head off until she realizes it's me. Surprisingly, she smiles. "Boy, clearly you didn't pay attention in Kindergarten when it was time to learn how to add. I'm twenty, I'm grown." she says. "You can't drink til you twenty one, kid." I say, smirking. She laughs. "Yeah, well, I'm twenty one tonight then." she says.

I smile, admiring the curves she never had at first. She was real thin, now she thick as hell with a flat stomach and average sized titties and a sexy ass face. "You look good." I admit. She smiles, looking me up and down. "You look nice too." she says.

"I'm surprised you ain't cussing me out." I say. She laughs. "Man, I don't even care about what happened anymore. I was seventeen and confused. I didn't know what I want and my head wasn't on straight. It's been four years, Dinero, and I'm happy. What happened then doesn't even cross my mind anymore." she says. "So, all the feelings you had are gone?" I ask. She sighs then opens her mouth to answer but closes it then smiles as a brown skinned nigga wraps his arms around her waist from behind. "Congratulations, baby." he says, then kisses her.

I smirk. I ain't trippin'. It's whatever. "You ain't gone introduce a nigga?" I ask, causing him to furrow his eyebrows. I can tell he one of those boring college niggas who strictly into the books.

She rolls her eyes. "This is an old friend, Dinero, and this is my fiance', Aaron." she says, showing me the ring on her finger that I didn't even notice.

I feel my heart drop like a bitch. I force a smile on my face. "Word? You didn't tell me you was getting married." I say, glancing from him to her. "Surprise." she awkwardly says. "Yo, who is this dude, really? Why is he looking at you like this?" Aaron asks her. "The nigga who can tell you everything about yo fiance' pųssy and how it taste and I'm the same nigga who gone snatch her up and make her Lady Dinero all over again." I say.

"Dinero!" she growls, then slaps me. "We are grown, act like it!" she snaps. Her nigga picks up a bottle like a lil hoe then tries to bust my head with it.

"Hell naw!" I snap, throwing punches, beating the brakes off his ass. A whole crowd forms around us. Jaira kicks me u my chest. "Move!" she screams, throwing punches at me. I push her off. "Mane, get the fuck up off me! You wanna run around with this geeky ass nigga? You mine and you know that!" I snap at her. She looks at me crazy. "Nigga, I don't feel shit for you no more and I never will. You had your chance when I was seventeen and finding myself. I'm that same girl you played and lied to, I'm that same girl you was ashamed of, I'm that same girl you let people disrespect. It's been years, Dinero and I almost forgot about you until today. Go fuck yourself. Have a nice life that doesn't involve me." she says, then pushes me and storms out the VIP.

"Uh, uh, Dinero, chase yo girl, fam!" A young nigga named Harry yells from the crowd of people. I shake my head. I ain't chasing her. She happy with ol dude and it ain't shit I can do.

Her brother walks up to me then points at her fiance who is knocked out. "I could tell he was a bitch when I met him. Young nigga let niggas treat him like a hoe. Ion see what lil sis see in him. And no, straight up, that girl not over you, my nigga. Fuck Aaron weak ass, that ring don't mean shit. Go get my sister back, homie, do it right this time." he says, patting my shoulder.

I shake my head. I don't even wanna try no more after that shit she said. She can have Aaron ass. I hope that nigga cheat on her ass.

COMMENT 25
VOTE

WHAT YALL THINK?

PROBABLY UPDATING LATER DEPENDING ON FEEDBACK.