SIX - Jealous

NEW CHARACTER, TERRIO IN THE MM.

SORRY 4 THE WAIT. MY BAD.

DINERO

This massage Jaira giving me is just exactly what I needed mane. She wraps her arms around my neck. I feel her gaze on my shoulder. "What happened?" she softly asks, tracing around the stab wound I have there. "I was locked up when I was eight and got in some shit. Long story short, a nigga got shanked." I answer. She kisses it. I raise my eyebrow at her. "The hell you doing, Jaira?" I ask. She chuckles. "Nothing, I was kissing your boo boo." she playfully says. I chuckle and pull her on my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck. I look away from her eyes because I don't need this bitch catching no feelings for me.

I kiss her neck. She gasps. "You a virgin, huh?" I ask. She nods her head. I lay her down on the floor then grab a condom out of my wallet. This shit was easier than I thought. All I wanted was pussy from the lil hoe and I honestly thought I would've had to put in a little bit more work for it but I guess not. I thought she was different from these other hoes but I see she cut from the same exact cloth.

"Be gentle." she says as I pull her pants down. I pull her purple thong down then smirk. Jaira's body is sexy as fuck, I can't even lie. I sit up then put the condom on. I stick it at her entrance. "Look at me." she mumbles as I slowly push it in her. I continue to look away. Don't nobody really want her ass. What I look like making eye contact?

She smirks. "Pull out." she demands. I take the tip out then look at her crazy.  "What the hell?" I ask. "Thought you were really gonna just fuck me, huh? Two points for me." she says, pulling her panties back up. I mean mug her then chuckle. She know she wanted it until that bet stuff crossed her mind. "I always win, ma." I say, walking out.

"Moriah." I call one of the hoes I usually fųck. "Hey, boss." she says, licking her lips at me. I smirk.  "Come here." I say, leading her into my office. She smiles, already knowing what I want. She always come through.

JAIRA

I blow, running my fingers through my hair. I can't believe I almost did that. I don't know what came over me. It's a good thing the bet crossed my mind.

I shake my head, wiping tears off my face. I feel so damn disgusting. "Who the fuck are you?" somebody asks. I look back.  My mouth slightly drops at the sight of a sexy ass dark skinned dude.

"I'm here with Dinero." I answer.  "You his hoe?" he asks. "I ain't nobody's hoe." I say. "You look like a hoe. The fuck you sittin' in the trap in yo underwear for?" he asks. I roll my eyes, putting my clothes on.  "None of your business, dude." I answer.  He chuckles.  "I'm just sayin', you look like you ain't got no morals whatsoever." he says. I smack my lips."Ya momma ain't got no morals." I mumble. He raises his eyebrow.  "Well, damn, bitch. I guess yo momma ain't got no morals either since she sucked my daddy dıck then she didn't choke or spit. Her swallow game almost colder than yo grandma's was when she sucked my granddad up." he says.

"Yo wack ass." I say. "Wack? How old are you anyway, fifteen?" he asks. "No, don't worry about it." I say.  "Fuck yall got going on?" Dinero asks, walking in and zipping his pants up.  "Hoe ass." I say. "You let this hoe put the tip in though. So I guess we both hoes." he says. The dark skinned dude falls out laughing.  "Bruh, why you had to do her like that?" he asks. "Terrio, the fuck you wanna know for?" D asks. Terrio chuckles.  "Ayy... kid face, what's yo name?" Terrio asks. "Jaira." I answer.  He nods his head. "Let me get your number." he says. Am I crazy or did Dinero's eyes just darken like hell.

"Fuck you want her number for?" he snaps. Terrio laughs.  "My bad, bruh. She is fine as hell tho." Terrio says. "Fuck off." Dinero snarls, grabbing my arm and pulling me off. "Let me go, I can walk." I say.  "Shut up." he mumbles in my ear.

He's driving me back to the campus.  "Why you act like you was jealous earlier?" I ask. He glances at me. "I don't know what you talkin about." he says. I chuckle.  "Jealousy." I mumble.  "I barely know you. The hell would I get jealous for?" he nonchalantly asks. "You tell me." I mumble.  He looks at me then back at the road. "Let's do somethin." he says.  "Sex? No." I say. "Naw... we finna go chill." he simply says.  I lean back in my seat. Damn, I can't keep messing off with Dinero. I worked so hard for my scholarship but it's so much fun to just link up with him. I don't know what I'm gome do.

COMMENT.
VOTE

READ "REALEST" IF U HAVEN'T