Eleven- Y.A.S.

DINERO

I look at Jaira then smirk. She knocked out  sleep. I lift her shirt then kiss from her stomach to her thighs. She moans  then sits  up.  "What are you doing?" she sleepily  asks. I shrug  my shoulders.  "I gotta get out of here." I say. "It's only six in the morning. Stay longer." she whines. "I can't." I say, getting  out of her bed. I grab  my pants then put them on.  She looks at me. "Fine then, leave." she says, rolling  her eyes. "How the hell you go from hating me supposedly  to not wanting me to leave?" I ask. "Go... I don't need you to stay with  me no way." she says. I blow. "Quit acting like that. It's  not cute." I say.  "I don't care if it's  cute  or not." she says. "Mane, what  happened to that tough  ass act you had at first?" I ask, chuckling.

"Shut up, nothing  happened. Hurry up, I'm tired of looking at your ugly ass." she says. "Ugly? Pshh... ain't  shit ugly  on me." I say. She laughs. "You are so conceited." she says. "I'm not conceited, I'm confident. What, you want me to walk around saying I'm ugly?" I ask. Both of us laugh.  "You are ugly  though." she says. I chuckle.  "That's  why my ugly ass about to leave you, now." I say, playfully  sticking my middle finger  up at her.

She throws a pillow at me. "Shut up." she says, laughing. I raise my eyebrow. "Oh, you wanna pillow fight  now?" I ask. I jump on her bed and start  popping her with the pillows. She laughs then swings and hits me in my eye with her pillow. I pick her up then slam her down into the bed. She laughs. "Dinero, move!" she exclaims, trying to get me to quit tickling her. "Naw, since you like throwing shit." I say. "I'm sorry!" she laughs  out, in tears.

I chuckle  then get off of her. "Seriously, I gotta go. I got  some shit I need to get done." I say. "Like what? Let me go with you." she says. "No, because  you got classes, college girl." I say, smirking. She smacks her lips. "I have classes tonight, not right now so let me go." she says. "Naw... you ain't  going." I say. "Why?" I ask. I kiss her forehead. "Bye, Jaira." I say, purposely  ignoring her. I walk out of her dorm before she could even finish  what  she was saying.

I just pulled up to my baby momma's house.  I got a one year old daughter by this hoe.

I get out my  car then walk  in her house. "I told yo ass lock the doors." I say.  She turns  around. "Boy, hush. I heard your car so I unlocked it." she says. I look down at her big ass in her boy shorts. "Put some clothes on. Where Kasey at?" I ask. "She sleeping in my bed. Come here." she says, pulling me to her by my collar. She kisses  my neck. "I missed you. You funny  acting." she says, then licks my neck. She frowns up.  "How you get a fucking hickey, D?" she asks, pulling away from me. I can't help the smile. Why Jaira got me blushing like a lil bitch?

"Hello? You gone answer me, or what?" she asks. "Don't worry about it. I don't question  what you be doing." I say, sitting on the couch. She pouts then straddles my lap. "Whatever, daddy. I forgive you. Hold  up, why do you smell like expensive  perfume  or something? Let me guess, you were at a strip club with one of the top hoes again, huh?" she asks. I chuckle.  "Yeah, club Jaira. It's  a new club. That hoe the shit." I say. She nods her head. "Maybe we should go to club Jaira together one day." she says, then kisses  my neck.

I fall out laughing, then shake my head. "Yeah, we should." I say. "How about  you come to club Kayla right  now?" she seductively  asks, taking  her tank top off. I grab  her waist then flip us over to where she on the floor. I lift myself up then pull a condom  out my pocket. I put it on then move her panties out my way.  I spread  her legs then push my dıck inside  of her.

I just busted a quick nut, now I need to see my daughter. I stand up.  "I'm finna get Kasey. Get dressed." I say. Kayla smiles then licks  her lips. I walk to the back and pick  up my daughter, Kasey.  I walk back into the living  room. "Spray  and clean in here." I say, scrunching my nose up at the smell of sex.

She giggles.  "I will. Wake her up." she says. I gently  shake Kasey. She opens up her big brown eyes then smiles  at me. I kiss her lips. "Wassup, chubby girl?" I ask. She laughs and starts playing with my chain. I kiss her cheek.  "Daddy missed you." I say, blowing her stomach. She laughs then scrunches her nose up.  I laugh. "Dang, you just gone take a shit while daddy holding you? It's  like that?" I ask. She  smiles then farts. I laugh  then sit on the couch.  "I guess it is like that. Ay, Kayla, hand me a pamper and her wipes." I say. "Okay, super dad." she says, giggling. I flip her off then look down at my daughter. I love this girl so damn much but I gotta keep her a secret for her protection. I can't afford  something happening  to her cause of me so I just keep her on the low.

"I'll be over here tomorrow, probably. I gotta go." I tell Kayla. She hugs me. "Okay." she says. I kiss Kasey on her forehead  then walk out the door. I get in my car then pull my phone out. "The hell she calling me like that for?" I mumble to myself . Jaira blew my phone up. I call her back. "Wassup? Why  you calling? You miss me that much?" I ask, chuckling. "Nigga, fuck you. Go flirt with your baby momma! You ain't  shit!" she snaps, then hangs the phone up.

I raise my eyebrow. How in the hell did she even  find out about my daughter?

JAIRA

I shake my head, staring at my phone. I can't  believe this. He told her he loved her while he was fucking  her and everything. I guess  I was getting played  all along. He didn't even tell me about his little family. He made me a damn side chick. I can't even cry  or fight  about it anymore, I'm just done. I wish I never met him. I just  wish I would've  stayed to myself when I moved here.

I go  to his name in my phone then delete  his number. I ignore his call  then go to my gallery.  I delete every single one of the five thousand  pictures of us. Of course, he still has them but I don't want to have shit to do with his trifling  ass.

I shake my head , ignoring  his text telling me to call him. Fuck him, I ain't calling  him. He ain't shit. His baby momma  can have him  cause I can't deal with that shit.

COMMENT 20
VOTE

HOW YALL FEEL?

HIS BABY MOMMA N DAUGHTER IN THE MEDIA.