Eight- Play Me

Sorry 4 the long ass wait, yall.

Changed how Jaira looks in the media.

JAIRA

Instead of taking me back on campus, we ended up at his house. "What you wanna do?" he asks. I shrug my shoulders. "This your house." I answer. "Netflix. I'll be back tho." he says, handing me the controller to his play station. "Where the hell you going?" I ask. He ignores me and walks out. Aw hell naw.

I get up and follow behind him. I slowly walk down the stairs and peep around the corner.  A tall skinny mixed woman is standing at the door grinning.  He leans in and kisses her dead on her lips.

"Hell fuckin' naw, Dinero! Who is this hoe? You kissin' her when you was just all up in my face with yo tongue in my mouth!" I snap on him. "Who is this child, Dinero?" she asks, stepping in the house. "Child? Bitch, yo nigga was just kissin' this child." I say. He mean mugs me. "Mane, both of yall, shut up. Jaira, this Meagan, Meagan, this Jaira." he introduces us. "Pleased to meet you, child." she sarcastically says, giggling. She extends her hand. I look at It then spit on all five of her fingers.

Dinero looks away trying not to laugh. "Nasty bitch!" Meagan screams, then punches me in my mouth. I draw back and start throwing punches. She grabs my hair and throws my head back.  I kick her in her chin then start punching until I'm on top of her. "Ay, chill out!" he yells, pulling us apart.  A bag of golf clubs in the corner catches my eye. "You good?" he asks me, holding her back. I nod my head then grab one. I swing it and pop her in her head. She screams then hits the floor.  I pop her in her nose with it. She got blood leaking everywhere out of her ears and nose. I draw back and hit her again.  "I'm okay, but you should be asking this bitch that question, not me. You got me fucked up.  Don't try to play me." I say to him, then toss the golf club on her cry baby ass.

I walk out the house. If he wanna play, I can play too. His house just became a golf course since he wanna play games. That's the game I got for his ass.

Comment 20
Vote

Yall think she over reacted?

How yall feel?