𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

T H I R D
C H A P T E R

Note my belly somewhat more swollen than normal, I was scared

Note my belly somewhat more swollen than normal, I was scared. I went to the pharmacy and bought three pregnancy tests, praying for a NEGATIVE.

Wait, wait that damned eternal five minutes. I'm afraid to look, he was walking around the bathroom while biting my finger, I looked at him.

Positive.

Fuck. I knew I wouldn't tell Jordan, he's a damn immature guy who only thinks about himself and his gang, but I'm nobody to him, then?

I wouldn't know how to take care of a child, and even less so being in this neighborhood, and in a gang.

Jordan loves trouble, especially fights. I had a problem, and it was like telling Jordan.

I was walking around the house, biting my false nails, a little slowly. Jordan opened the door.

"Hi, babe what up?" - He said hugging and smiling.

"Hi, I was thinking of something." - I said nervously. - "What would happen if we were parents?"

"What!? Gabrielle, we are young and I have a lot to do in the neighborhood, I couldn't." - He said and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

This nigga was a fucking pussy nigga. Just thinking about him and the neighborhood, and I'm not worth shit.

Well, this black girl is pregnant, by a pussy nigga, a gangster who isn't worth a damn.

"Okay, nothing's wrong. Fuck you." - I said throwing the tees.

"Are you pregnant? It's mine." - this nigga is an idiot.

"No, asshole, it's from the neighbor. I fucked him last night." - I said ironically. - "Of course it's yours.

He hugged me, and I was surprised, he was really excited. He was happy, he answers and with a smile.

"I'm crazy about you." He said kissing me passionately.

I ring his damn phone.

"I'm going to burn it." - said.

The nigga sounded nervous, and since Jordan didn't have to go, I looked at him and he didn't do anything, he just left.