𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

F I R T S
C H A P T E R

I woke up in the morning limping to the bathroom, since the night before I had sex with my boyfriend, a gangster two years older than me

"Good morning girl." - Jordan said, from the bed.

"Fuck you nigga." - I replied laughing, just like Jordan.

We both laughed at the way he walked, neither of us denied that it was the best night of our lives, it wasn't the first time we did it.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen and saw Jordan eating colored cereal while watching Lakers games on TV.

"Jordan, honey, they're calling you." I said giving the phone to Jordan.

The only thing that could be heard was screaming from the person, from the phone, and Jordan grabbed his gun and ran out of his house a block down the street from where we were.

"Jordan! Jordan!" - Shout out of the house.

"Come in, damn it!" Jordan yelled, and I ignored him.

We were in a gang neighborhood, and I knew Jordan was in trouble, I spent whole nights pulling bullets out of Jordan's shoulder, I was afraid Jordan would be killed.

I kept looking out the window and hearing gunshots, I wanted to get out, I needed to know how Jordan was doing.

She is frustrated crying, Jordan entered the house, and he was healthy.

He promised me that he would not go to the street anymore, that he wanted the best for me, that he wanted us to get married.

"Sorry, okay? Damn, Brie. The neighborhood is the neighborhood." - Jordan said and I just shook my head, angry.

"Fuck you, Jordan." - I said and closed the door of the room with force.

It wasn't the first time Jordan and I had an argument, but this nigga, he was fucking me up.