1

Donghyuck sighed as the last school bell rang, signaling it was time for the students to leave.

He had kept his head down the entire class period. It didn't matter if he was paying attention or not. The teacher would never call on him anyway.

He considered himself luck he didn't get another detention today.

When he finally sat up he saw that nobody was left in the classroom. Not even the teacher had stayed to make sure he left.

He ran a hand through his hair before turning his head to look out the school windows. He saw it was snowing a little bit, winter about to be kicking in the next few weeks. He doubted it would stick to the ground tonight though.

He stood up and pulled his hoodie down a bit so it covered his butt before making his way towards the windows.

He looked outside and most of the cars were already gone. He assumed that the few cars that were left were some straying teachers and kids who had sports practice.

He pressed his head against the glass and suddenly he felt hot. His skin felt like it was on fire as he realized he would have to walk home soon.

Soon he pushed the emergency window open, feeling the harsh breeze travel through the classroom. He shivered a bit before putting his hands on the window sill.

He pushed his legs forward until his body was balanced on it. His legs hanging out the window.

He looked towards the ground and came to the conclusion that if he ever jumped down then he wouldn't survive.

That if he just let his hands go he would slip and splat against the ground. He would be completely done with it.

He shook his head and he realized he should probably pull himself back into the classroom and finally leave the building.

But he couldn't pull himself away. The view of the ground was too tempting.

However, before he could move a muscle, there was a loud gasp and arms wrapped around his waist.

He was harshly pulled away the window and knocked almost violently to the ground.

"What the fuck?!" Donghyuck yelled loudly as his hands took the brunt of his fall.

He looked back to see wide chocolate brown eyes staring at him.

Mark Lee.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" Mark huffed, trying to catch his breath. He's never ran so fast across a classroom in his life.

Donghyuck rolls his eyes before standing up and walking over to his bag. He turns to leave but Mark is already infront of him again.

"Hello? Are you just not going to say anything?" Mark raised a brow at him.

"There's nothing to say," Donghyuck said lowly before moving to go around Mark but the boy blocked his path again. "Move."

"Are you alright?" Mark furrowed his brows before looking at Donghyucks hands. "You landed kinda hard."

"And who's fault is that," Donghyuck spat, his eyes glaring violently. "You fucking threw me idiot."

"It would've have been a harsher fall out the window," Mark argued back. "Where you really gonna jump out of a school window?"

"No I wasn't," Donghyuck glared but turned his eyes down. His hand gripped his backpack strap tightly. "But it's none of your business anyway."

Donghyuck bumped his shoulder on his way past. His eyes glaring at the floor as he made his way to the door.

"You were thinking about it," Mark's voice made him stop in his tracks. "I know you were."

Donghyuck whipped around at that. "You don't know anything about me, Mark!"

There was moment of silence as Donghyuck seethed.

"You know my name?" Mark tilted his head to the side. His stupidly perfect face put into confusion.

"Yeah I do," Donghyuck snapped at him. "You are the stupid fucking pride and joy of this school. You are a prim and proper pushover who doesn't know anything about real suffering. You've never done anything wrong in your life and you are a teacher's pet. You're overly smart and spit your kindness at people like they are supposed to care about it. You are an overly cheery asshole."

"...I think you have a twisted picture of who I am," Mark finally spoke. His fave was soft with hurt, his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"I don't care," Donghyuck snarled. "Just mind your own business."

Then he was out the door.