Chapter 43: What Are You Gonna Do?? Stab Your Subconscious?

Start from the beginning

While we were gone I paid the security guards to feed Bella.

Sadly she's shedding so I can't hold her or anything.

So the next best option would be target practice.

A few weeks ago I had Hayden install padded targets around my room. All different heights and sizes.

I got my knifes from my tables and began tossing and catching them to get use to them again. That's the longest I've gone without my babies.

Once I knew I had it I close my eyes and whipped the knife behind me. When I turned to look I smiled at the perfect bullseye.

I repeated this multiple times and multiple different ways. The only time I didn't hit the bullseyes was when I launched the knife successfully stabbing the worlds largest moth and pinning it to my wall.

I can rip peoples throats out with my teeth but moths terrify me.

There so fucking weird and ugly like what's their purpose?

Poser fucking wannabe butterfly.

"Nobody likes fakes!" I yelled at the moth as I pulled my knife out of the wall.

As I was wiping off the moth residue my door slammed open.

"What's wrong!?" Hayden yelled.

"Nothing?" I questioned.

"We heard your knife go in the wall then you yell." He said looking to the new hole in the wall.

"This is a pretty damn late reaction I could've been gutted by now." I dramatically said.

"Oh whatever." He rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"Hayden!" We heard from down the hall.

"Sorry boss needs me." Hayden sighed faking a gag then leaving. I laughed and once again I was left alone.

Boring

Oh my god hey! Your back.

I can leave again.

Don't you dare.

What are you gonna do?? Stab your subconscious?

Maybe

You fucking psycho you'd be stabbing yourself.

And?

You need help.

No we need help. Bye now.

"Are you okay?" I heard from behind me.

"Hm?" I hummed turning around to see Rick.

"We're you just fighting with yourself in your head?" He asked again.

"Yes, yes I was. This conversation is exactly why your an Orphan." I hummed walking past him.

"Yeah this conversation is why I'm okay with that pipsqueak." He said following me.

"Why are you here Rick?" I asked glaring at him.

"Boss needs help with something." He shrugged his shoulders and I raised an eyebrow.

"Something happened because he never works like this. What are you not telling me?" I questioned and he hummed.

"Not my place to tell you." He said quickly walking the opposite direction.

I sighed and turned on my heel.

As I walked to Ashers office I hummed some music to myself.

"Hey Loser, What the fuck is going-" I stopped myself once I slammed the door open and a room full of men looked at me. "On?" I questioned innocently.

"Heyyy Beautiful!" Lexa and Gia both said in sync standing on their toes waving at me.

I smiled and waved back walking over towards the desk Asher was seated at.

I bent down so my lips were at his ear and I quietly whispered. "What the fuck is going on?"

He looked at me then back at the men. He cleared his throat and stood up.

"If you'll excuse me guys." He said and pulled me out to the hallway.

Once the door was closed I gave him a 'fucking talk now' look and he did.

According to Asher while we were gone on our week bender Viktor had blown up 3 of our bases in California. 7 bases in Texas along with one of the Outlaws club houses in Tennessee.

I was baffled to say the least.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We do what you do best." he smiled

"Drink slushees and stab people who annoy me?" I questioned clearly confused.

He laughed and shook his head at me.

"No Phoebe, We piss them off, tease them, scare them, then kill them."

"Did you just call me a fucking tease?" I deadpanned with a straight face.

"God what no, not like that!" He recovered quickly with wide eyes and he slowly backed away.

"Okay cool, I'm in." I smiled.

"Phoebe your not just in, your leading this mission." He added

"Oh fuck." I said shocked.

After our silly little conversation we walked back into the office and Asher explained to everyone what was happening and what to expect.

Gia and Lexa were beyond thrilled that they get to work with me. Some of the men were too.

Others I haven't met before wanted to act like badasses and say they weren't going to listen to no girl but once the first guy dropped with a knife in his eye the others soon became over joyed by the idea.

Hayden and Ethan were left with grouping people so I could train them each days so until they were done with that or at least had my list I went to my room and fell asleep.

Better to be well rested when killing a whole mafia off.

Learned that the hard way but hey man, at least I'm alive.

********************************************

Authors note:
You guys really shouldn't be surprised. We're in it for a long journey. However I'm still deciding on happy ending or a sad one.

Word count: 1411