Be quiet

He looked around again, I didn't see why, it was that much to take in. He then looked at me, I lifted my head and our eyes met, "Wanna spend the night at my house?"

Y/NS POV

------------------------

I was taken aback by the boys request. Spend the night at his house? Him and his family barely knew me, would they even allow that?

He saw my suprise and threw up his hands defensively, "Hey hey! Don't worry, you don't have to!" He tried to reassure, saying this he snapped me back to thought.

"Oh nono! it's ok! I'd love to go to your house! We'll not love but- it's just what- I mean my dad- what about-" I began to spill, losing track of my words, he just kinda looked at me with this goofy grin as I went off.

I contuied to frantically spit out possibilities, but at the same time reassuring that I didn't not want to come to his house, but I wasn't begging to go.

He calmly walked up to me, and softly placed his hand on my shoulder. "Y/n, it's a yes or no." He said softly, snapping me out of my rambling. I looked up to him and he was looking at me careingly, which made me want hide away. His brown eyes pierced through me, despite being soft they sent a cold spike throughout my body.

"I mean... " I looked back down, he then put his hand on my shoulder, I looked back up at him and he gave me a what did we just talk about? look. I quickly shot my eyes back down and muttered, "...yes."

He laughed and then turned me towards the door using the hand that he put on my shoulder. He gave me a light push and I walked out the door, him following. I heard the click of the door and I turned to him.

He met my eyes for a second, but walked past me, stopping a couple feet ahead of me and turning, "you coming, or are you just going to stare at my shadow?" He poked playfully, full of embarrassment I shot my look down to my feet and quickly shuffled over to his side.

He laughed at me playfully and pushed my shoulder, "Come on, y/n! lighten up, your so tense! just loosen up." He said, moving around his arms move around fluidly as he dramatically walked, moving his legs like a rubber hose charecters.

I laughed at him, this kid was goofy, but in a cute way. he began to laugh with me and returned back to his normal posture.

"see! there you go!" He said loudly, lightly punching my arm. it didn't hurt, but I put a hand over my arm anyway. we began to walk and I began to chuckle again I playfully pushed him

"Camilo! quiet down!" I said, still laughing as people turned there head to us, his expression said that he was proud of himself.

he then through up his arms, "what! why! it's like, what, 3pm? people aren't asleep!" He exclaimed, making me laugh more as I tried to shush him through fits of laughter.

"whaat? y/n! I can't hear you! what are you saying!" He said, exaggerating his voice, making it sound louder and more drawn out. I continued to try and shush him but he just kept returning it with a loud 'hmmm?' in return.

this continued until the bright doors of the Madrigal house was visible and we weren't to far from it, and he eventually began to calm down, we were both just letting out quiet laughs as Camilo's sister, Dolores opened the door.

"Camilo! I thought you would know by now not to be that loud! I can hear you from the kitchen!" She exclaimed, her hushed voice hard to hear, but Camilo just smiled and apologized.

"I'm so sorry Dolores! I tried to make him more quiet and-" I heard Camilo laugh, stopping my rambling that I realized had started.

Dolores nodded her head in thanks, and then quickly turned, and walked away, living the door open for Camilo and I to enter.

----------------

heyyyy sorry that this chapter was a little shorter, I'll try to make the next chapter longer tho so hopefully it'll even out?? anyway I'm tired so ima bounce 🧍‍♂️