"Remember, right? Don't drink too much," the guy begins to instruct again.

"Is this to avoid paying a lot for me?" I joke.

Leo laughs, throwing his head back.

"This is so as not to get into trouble and not suffer a hangover in the morning," he replies, becoming a little more serious.

I roll my eyes, not trying to convince him of anything, because he should already understand what I am.

My friend squeezes my hand lightly, indicating that he is leaving, I nod back to him, trying my best not to check whether the number of those who usually occupy sofas has been grown.

"What do you want to start with?" the bartender girl is amiably wondering.
I just noticed that she has long pink hair and tattoos all over her body.
Well, at least where I can see from behind the stand.

I smile, shaking my head, "I have no idea. I know nothing about it."

It's better to admit it now than when it's too late.

"You can't handle liquor, right?" she clarifies.

"Yeah, I guess I can't handle it at all."

And not only my liquor. The thought makes me giggle awkwardly. Gosh, I'm already drunk.

"You're so lovely," Jess says, looking at me. She quickly averts her eyes and hands me an alcohol card the next moment, "Start with this cocktail. If you wish, I'll add less alcohol or replace it with a less strong one," she generously suggests.

"Okay, thank you so much. I hope it helps," I politely reply.

After a short period of time, there is a glass with a beautiful bright cocktail in front of me.

"Drink little by little in order to understand just in time when you start to get drunk," the bartender says and puts a glass and a bottle in front of me, "Alternate it with water to immediately restore the balance."

If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have known such a useful information.

"Thank you," I murmur timidly.
It's nice to know not everyone here wants to get rid of or hurt me.

Jess turns her attention to another club visitor, and I have nothing better to do than turn towards the sofas. Quite a lot of people have already joined Tiffany and her friend. I don't see Aiden, but I spot Carine –she's sitting on the lap of one of the guys who was once introduced to me.

As soon as I start thinking about how quickly she switched to someone else, her gaze collides with mine.

The girl doesn't hide her contempt.

I quickly turn away, trying not to fill my head with scrolling through what I saw.

Feeling anxious, I almost gulp down my whole cocktail, without even having time to taste it properly - it's only the remaining bitterness from alcohol on my tongue.

Wishing to get rid of the unpleasant burning sensation, I pour a full glass of water and quickly drink it after.
I hope this helps somehow.

"Have you... already drunk everything?" the bartender girl asks a little anxiously, noticing the empty glass in front of me.

"Yes, it just...happened," I almost apologize.

She looks into my eyes, obviously trying to figure out if the alcohol has already affected me.

"Sit down for a while, drink some more water," Jess recommends, filling a glass for me.

She has to leave again to fill another shot for some of the visitors.