Chapter 29

Celestial Mountain

Wei ying can hear a knock on her door when he went to open it he saw his grandmother and let her in.

They walk to his bed, when they arrived at his bed he put his head on her grandma's legs

"What's wrong A-ying? You know you can always Tell me anything"

"L-lan Zhan forgot about me, he doesn't remember me or the baby..."

"Mn. Did you check what's causing it?"

"No, I didn't..I was so angry at him when he told me that he doesn't remember me. He even said that maybe he is not the father of my baby, he said he doesn't remember marrying me"

"I think I should go and check on him, I think I might know what's the problem with your Lan Zhan"

"Do you think so grandma? Will Lan zhan remember me? Will he remember our baby?"

"Of course trust your grandmother will ya"

"Thank you grandma"

The next day Baoshan SAnren went to Cloud Recesses and ask for an audience with Lan Zhan as soon as the jade come in Baoshan SAnren went walk towards the young jade and feel his pulse.

"What's wrong with him Grandmother?" Lan Xichen asked her

"His being curse by a witch but I can removed the curse "

"Please do it "

"Xiongzhang, what are you talking about--?"

Before Lan wangji can speak more Baoshan SAnren put a removing spell on him and suddenly Lan wangji can see a lot of flashing images, meeting Wei ying again, and making love with him many times, and finally marrying him and finally finding out that they are having a baby!

Flashback starts

"A-níang, a-die were back " the woman next to Wei ying spoke Wei ying and Lan Zhan still staring at each other frozen to the ground.

"Young master Lan, I think it's best if we talk privately" clan leader Wei called the young master.

"Mn"

The juniors then went back to where they were sitting before, the elders went to the study with his family and Lan wangji

"Lan Zhan, it's been a while " Wei ying finally found his voice

"Nice to see Wei ying"

"Young master Lan, it's is my daughter Wei Nuan courtesy name Wei Biyu, Wei ying twin sister"

"Pleasant to finally meet you young master Lan, I've heard alot about you from A-ying"

"Lan Zhan, courtesy name Lan wangji, the owner is mine "