Chapter 25

Today is the day for the Conference meeting at Yuandao, both Wei Wuxian and Lan wangji is back in Yuandao.

"Thank you everyone for coming here. Today we called for this conference for VERY important case"

"About what?"

"About our son Crown Prince Wei ying"

"Oh? What about that murderer?" Sect leader Yao

"Mind your language sect leader Yao. You are in our territory!" Wei Biyu shouted

"Like I'm saying this is about my son Case let's start from the beginning. Former Sec Leader Jin Guangshan seeks to advance the Lanling Jin Clan's power through demonic cultivation, Jin Guangyao recommends the delinquent Xue Yang as a potential cultivator shortly after the end of the Sunshot Campaign.

Xue Yang, in fact, is the only recruit who showed any talent for demonic cultivation, to Jin Guangyao's joy. Jin Guangyao is tasked with watching over Xue Yang.Jin Guangyao plans the night-hunt on Phoenix Mountain, which inadvertently results in an initial confrontation between his cousin Jin Zixun and Wei Wuxian. Despite his attempts to pacify the situation, his stepmother madam Jin seizes the opportunity to harshly criticize him."

"What are you saying!!!!" Shu She shouted at sect leader Wei

"Please everyone be quite and listen " Lan wangji put a silencing charm on Shu She and everyone quiet down afraid of Lan Zhan.

"Not long after, Wei Wuxian interrupts a private banquet held by the Lanling Jin Clan to speak with Jin Zixun. Initially, his presence alleviates Jin Guangyao's attempts to stop Jin Zixun from pressuring Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji to drink. However, when Wei Wuxian correctly surmises Jin Guangshan's lust for power and, specifically, the Yin Tiger Tally, Jin Guangshan holds an emergency meeting among prominent clan leaders that night, as Wei Wuxian had killed several Lanling Jin Clan cultivators for abusing the remnants of the Qishan Wen Clan at Qiongqi Path.

When Jin Guangshan suggests that Wei Wuxian had spoken ill of his shidi, Clan Leader Jiang Cheng, Lan Wangji swiftly corrects him. To support his father, Jin Guangyao leaps in to say he cannot remember clearly, a lie that Nie Mingjue notices but does not comment on until the discussion has finished.After several months, Jin Guangyao's relationship with Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun begins to improve, to the extent that both referred to him as "A-Yao."

Jin Guangyao learns that Jin Zixun has been afflicted cursed with the Hundred Holes Curse, and plans to assist his cousin's ambush of Wei Wuxian on his way to the one-month celebration of Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli's son Jin Ling. When Wen Ning and Wen Qing come to surrender themselves to Golden Carp Tower, Wen Ning suddenly loses control and slaughtered several clans' disciples.

Given that Jin Guangyao later reveals that Jin Guangshan had asked him to arrange Wei Wuxian's downfall, it seems likely that Jin Guangyao arranged for Xue Yang to control Wen Ning.In the aftermath of Jin Zixuan's death, Madam Jin begins to beat Jin Guangyao so severely that Xue Yang mistakes the bruises for those left by Nie Mingjue. To continue surviving, Jin Guangyao must bring his father home from the brothels he visits before his wife notices he is missing.Jin Guangyao is tasked with assisting Xue Yang's efforts to reconstruct half of the Yin Tiger Tally. Jin Guangyao manages to recover partial portions of Wei Wuxian's manuscripts, and brings Xue Yang people to turn into Fierce Corpses."

"After the downfall of our son Wei Wuxian, Jin Guangyao is tasked with assisting Xue Yang's efforts to reconstruct half of the Yin Tiger Tally. Jin Guangyao manages to recover partial portions of Wei Wuxian's manuscripts, and brings Xue Yang people to turn into Fierce Corpses.

One such person is He Su, the young leader of the Tingshan He Clan and an outspoken political rival of Jin Guangshan's. Jin Guangyao brings the entire Tingshan He Clan for execution on false charges, even the children and elderly members. Although he expresses distress when Xue Yang orders He Su thrown into a cage alive to be torn apart in front of his younger siblings, he did not intervene.

That same day, Xue Yang accompanies Jin Guangyao on his effort to bring his father home from the brothel. He is thus present when Jin Guangyao overhears Jin Guangshan describe why he had never redeemed Meng Shi: that a literate woman was too much trouble.After hearing this, Jin Guangyao arranges for Xue Yang to burn down the brothel he had grown up in, and eventually, he loses all hope of obtaining his father's love because of this comment." Madam Wei continued everyone is now listening some are shocked while both Shu She and Jin Guangyao face shocked and finally you son see that they are having hard time, literally sweating. Wei Mingsheng walks over the two and locked their spiritual energy and took their swords. Wei Changze placed a talismans to prevent everyone from going out.

"About one year after the death of my son Wei Wuxian,Jin Guangyao seeks to marry Qin Su, who had pursued him since he saved her life during the Sunshot Campaign.Although Qin Cangye is hesitant due to Jin Guangyao's origins, eventually, both Qin Cangye and Jin Guangshan approve the match. However, afraid of further delays, the couple consummate their relationship before their wedding and conceive Jin Rusong.

Jin Guangyao is thus terrified once Madam Qin reveals that Jin Guangshan had once raped her, and as a result, Qin Su is his sister. Afraid of the many consequences to breaking their engagement, he marries Qin Su anyways, though he never sleeps with her again."