Chapter 23

Wei ying moaned when Lan Zhan kissed him again he pushed his tongue inside and devour his mouth like a hungry animal. Like seriously where did Lan Zhan gets all his energy from.

"Hmm...sweet..and mine"

Lan Zhan whispered above his lips, as he trailed down his kisses on Wei Ying neck. He placed his fingers on his nipples, he starts pinching it hard that earned Wei Ying's a low sexy groan.

Lan Zhan lowered down his kisses to his bare nipple while his other hand stayed on his other nipple. He sensually licked Wei Ying's pink nipple and turn it red using his teeth.

Lan Zhan bit hard enough to make Wei ying whimper in pain and leave a teeth mark.

"Lan Zhan!"

Lan Zhan raised his eyes to check Wei ying's reaction while he sucked his nipple. Wei ying's face is all red down to his neck. Lan Zhan grabs Wei ying's c*CK and moved his hand up and down.

He squeezed it harder and rougher making Wei ying moaned in both pain and pleasure. Lan Zhan trailed down his kisses to Wei ying's abs until he reached his destination. Wei ying moaned, he lowered down his head once again and licked the tip of it.

He swirls his tongue as he massaged his balls. He licked the body of his manhood before eating him wholly. Lan Zhan starts moving his mouth up and down as he keeps his tongue moving above. He sucks and licks him faster and rougher. He saw Wei ying's hole and moved his other hand and pressed his thumb on the hole.

"Ah....Lan...Zhan..."

Lan Zhan moved his thumb in a circular motion while  blowing Wei ying's hard c*CK. While pressing his thumb, it accidentally slid inside. Lan Zhan pushed it more inside feeling his warmth.

He slowly moved his thumb in and out at first before making it fast and deep. He keeps on touching something inside while he also moved his head up and down to give Wei ying a mind blowing blowjob.

Minutes later Wei ying cums inside his mouth, Lan Zhan swallowed his cums before licking the side of his lips.

"So sweet..."

Lan Zhan topped him leaned closer and kissed his lips without a warning. His mouth automatically opened wide when Lan Zhan's tongue seek for entrance.

Lan Zhan slowly sliding his hard shaft inside his hole, Wei ying wrapped his legs around Lan Zhan waist and just abruptly pulled his waist close making his shaft fully enters his hole.

"Wei ying!"

"Ah ...Lan Zhan..."

His body arched as Lan Zhan slowly moving up and down. He grips Lan Zhan's shoulder when he feels him thrust becoming rougher and faster than the usual.

"T-thats t-too... Deep...ah!"

Lan Zhan just grips his waist as he rammed him faster and deeper. He keeps on hitting the spot inside him that makes him go crazy.

His mouth hangs open with every thrust he makes. His hips are now moving on its own to Lan Zhan's rhythm.

Lan Zhan lowered down his face once again and kissed his lips fully again. As he rammed him, their tongues battle. He sucked nibbles his lower lip until it's swollen.

Wei ying's abdomen start twitching again feeling that he's near again!

"I'm cumming!!!"

Lan Zhan just nods his head and continued doing his business. He just keeps on moving his hips deeper, rougher,and faster until he cums.

His body feels weak when Lan Zhan pulled out his still erected c*CK. He's ready to sleep when he saw Lan Zhan looking at him.

"Wei ying, were just starting"

Then make him bend over the bed.

Fuck! Another round?

His hole is already throbbing in pain for fucks sake!

"Ohhh...ah...Lan Zhan!"

He moaned when Lan Zhan abruptly just slid his hard c*CK again to his hole.

Oh God, please guide me and my body!

Original Published Date
Jan 01 2022