Chapter 18

Today is the day that Wei ying has been waiting for, Old master Lan and Xichen will be coming over to celestial mountain to talk about the wedding.

Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng is currently training with his grandmother, Wei ying, Wei Biyu and their parents are waiting in the front garden, his siblings are still at Kang's Mansion.

"Welcome to celestial mountain Master Lan, Zewu-jun"

"Welcome to our humble home, Master Lan, Sect Leader Lan"

"Thank you for having us, sect leader Wei, madam Wei, greetings Young Master Wei, Young Maiden Wei"

"thank you, Madam Wei, sect leader Wei"

"Zewu-jun, please call me a-yu don't be too formal we will be a family soon"

"Right Zewu-jun, you can also call me A-ying "

"Okay A-ying, a-yu"

"Please, please come inside we can all have tea, a-ying can you call your granny tell her that the lans are here "

"Okay a-níang"

Wei ying left the hall and went to the training grounds where his grandmother is.

"Grandma, old master Lan and Xichen-ge is already here!"

"Alright.. a-zhan, a-cheng we can continue the training tomorrow you both can rest now"

"Thank you grandma" they both bowed and left the training grounds. Wei ying left with Lan Zhan and they went out to the back garden.

"Lan Zhan do you think, old master Lan will agree for us to get married?"

"Mn I think Shufu will"

"How do you?"

"He will want me to be happy, and Wei Ying is my happiness"

"Eh, Lan Zhan tell me first before you say something sweet my poor heart can handle it. I might die"

"Won't let Wei ying die"

And Lan Zhan kissed him. They stayed in the back garden for a while. Today is a bit better Wei ying didn't throw up instead he was craving for pineapple with a deep of honey on it.

At the leaders

"I'm glad that you and your family can visit us Lan Qiren"

"I guess we don't have any choice, as much as I still not like the idea of Wei ying being wangji's partner but I want my nephew to be happy, and to be honest I've never seen wangji to be his happy"

"For that my wife and I are thankful, Qiren. The children suffered alot and they deserved to happy and if you are worried about what happend from before. Then worry not give us enough time and we will bring you the culprit"

"I'm hoping for the best"