Chapter 5

Time stops Lan Zhan feels like his heart is beating fast his Wei Ying is alive !!!

"A-níang, a-die were back " the woman next to Wei ying spoke Wei ying and Lan Zhan still staring at each other frozen to the ground.

"Young master Lan, I think it's best if we talk privately" clan leader Wei called the young master.

"Mn"

The juniors then went back to where they were sitting before, the elders went to the study with his family and Lan wangji

"Lan Zhan, it's been a while " Wei ying finally found his voice

"Nice to see Wei ying"

"Young master Lan, it's is my daughter Wei Nuan courtesy name Wei Biyu, Wei ying twin sister"

"Pleasant to finally meet you young master Lan, I've heard alot about you from A-ying"

"Lan Zhan, courtesy name Lan wangji, the owner is mine "

"As you know, Wei Ying is alive Wangji, can I call you that?" Cangse Canren speaks to the young lad.

"Mn"

"We would like to ask you to keep this a secret for now, what happend to my son is still a mystery. However we plan to solve it but we need your cooperation. During this upcoming conference we will bring him with us. I know your the only person he trust and I hope you are still willing to help him?"

"I will help Wei Ying"

"That's good to know, wangji I'm sure you have a lot of things to catch up with my son? So why not stay here for a night and you can return to Gusu in the morning?" Sect leader Wei offers

"Thank you Sect Leader Wei, I will accept your offer. I will send a message to my brother

Then Lan Zhan sent a butterfly message to his brother telling that he and the juniors are staying in Yuandao for another night.

"I will inform your juniors and bring them to our guest rooms, a-níang I will take my leave now" Wei Mingsheng then left with Wei Qiuyue

"Mother we'll take our leave now also, Liling let's go to the train grounds" Wei Biyu then left with her sister

"Lan Zhan, let's go to the garden?"

"Mn"

"A-níang were going now... we'll be back before dinner"

"Careful dear, have fun " Cangse Canren tease his son while her husband just give them a smile

"See you at dinner "

Then Lan wangji and Wei Wuxian left to go to the garden Wei ying still have his heart beating so fast he doesn't know how to start. All these years he finally have come to realise that he love this person and he miss him alot and finally he is here next to him. Lan Zhan is the same his heart has been beating so fast now, after 13years of agony Wei ying is back and alive and he is here with him looking more beautiful.

"Lan Zhan---"

"Wei Ying---"

They both spoke together, then Wei ying laugh it breaks the ice between them

"How have you been Lan Zhan? I missed you alot did you miss me?"

"Mn, missed Wei ying"

"You still haven't change after all this years Lan Zhan you still spoke little. I am sure you've been wondering what happend to me this years?"

"Mn"

"After I fall in the Clif, I woke up in celestial mountain with my grandmother Boashen SAnren they rescue me, then I've find out about my parents and my siblings. Mother says that it's my  test to ascend into immortality all of my siblings are born immortal. My twin sister Wei Biyu is already immortal unlike me born as mortal, my parents had their own trials that day when I thought I lost them. "

"I'm sorry, I didn't stand with you at Nightless City Wei ying"

"There is no need Lan Zhan, it's not your fault you only believe what you think it's right, but Lan Zhan I have a question that night you said that the situation is change what do you mean by that?"

"Mn, I spoke to Wen ning, he told me that in Qiongqi path he heard two sounds of flute"

Two sounds of flute? Why did Wei Ning didn't told me about this?

"Wen Ning?"

"Mn, I ask Wei Ning in Jinlintai when they got arrested"

"About Wen Ning Lan Zhan, I have to tell you that Wen Ning and Wen Qing is here but now they are called Wei Ning, Wei Qing my parents adopted them"

"Wen Qing is alive?"

"Yes Lan Zhan they are here they are now part of Wei family, that's not all ...my shijie and Jin Jixuan is also here, grandmother saved them all"

"That's really good news happy for Wei Ying"

"I hope you keep this as a secret for now Lan Zhan we are planning to go together in Jinlintai"

"Promise Wei ying"

"Lan Zhan I'm so happy to see you"

"Missed Wei Ying more...Wei ying I have to tell you about something"

"What is it Lan Zhan?"

I love you Wei ying, you don't know how much I suffer and wait for you. This time I will stand with you against the world.

"Lan Zhan?"