Chapter 15

Before we start I just want to clear things up my main language is not English I'm from Cebu Philippines so basically I speak Bisaya, Tagalog and not so fluent with English so I'm very sorry if my grammar is wrong, if you notice some wrong spelling and you want to correct me feel free but please do it kindly okay? I don't mind if someone will correct me just don't offend me. I did this novel for FUN ONLY and I'm not a professional author so don't expect this book to be perfect. There might be a mistakes with spelling due to my fast writing speed and also I don't usually re-read what I wrote and it If i don't do it fast I will forget the whole idea within the next minutes so again I AM SO SORRY.. I don't really mean it and besides I'm not perfect and NO one is perfect either. Anyways I hope everyone else are alright,safe and healthy take care ..xoxo

Lan Zhan and wei Ying is now back at their room, yes his family allows them to stay together since they will soon to be married.

"I'll take a bath Lan Zhan"

"Mn"

The ripples of the water and Lan Zhan realize Wei ying has not carried his clothes with him. Picking up a few essentials he walks over to where he is lounging against the stone wall submerged into the pool and his steps falter.

Wei ying hair is pinned up. The dews of water of water droplets are collected at the nape of his neck. He stretches his neck to one side and lone droplets snakes through his skin and merges with the water below. The fog around him is intoxicating and the clothes in my arms falls on the ground.

He turns with a gasp and before he could acknowledge Lan Zhan's presence the raw passion takes over his longing he havent seen Wei ying for days.  Lan Zhan grab his neck and pull him for a searing kiss. A kiss that brands his soil as mine.

He balances himself below the pool as I kneel ay the brink and suck his lips. He moans but I don't relent, joining Wei ying removing my clothes cling to my wet body and my hands roam against his bare back. Thrusting him to me, I suck his neck and lick the skin dry and he groans my name loudly.

"Tell me what you want this Wei ying!"

"Yes"

That was enough for Lan Zhan and he carefully scoop him into his arms. Leaving the trails of water behind, entering the bedroom with Wei ying in his arms. With each steps their heartbeats erratically.

Taking out the pin from his hair bun, his soft silky tresses splays open and covers the side of his face and back.

Beautiful, mine.

Lan Zhan kissed Wei ying again, his breathing uneven their eyes clouded over with lust. Lan Zhan kisses those swollen lips and Wei Ying give access to Lan Zhan's requesting toungue. Cautiously, Lan Zhan fingers trail from his toes to his knees and Wei ying shivers.

It's a visual treat when Lan Zhan see Wei ying hard and panting for him. Kissing his knee, Lan Zhan draw out wet kisses on his hips and then chest. Unable to take the torture, Wei ying pill Lan Zhan face and growls.

"Lan Zhan, I swear I'll come by myself if you don't finish off right now"

Entwining our fingers I bring our hands next his face, my shoulder bunch he enter him slowly, gently, slowly, lovingly. I kissed him and bring of my fingers to pinch his bud. As he assimilates to me, his hips meet mine and the journey of our union begin.

"You can be rough with me Lan Zhan"

Lan Zhan Hiss and increase the pressure. Thrust hits a place inside him and he yells Lan Zhan's name. Lan Zhan grin and keep up the pressure. Wei ying is loud. He's shameless. He's mine.

Moments later Wei ying comes and so Lan Zhan's. Pulling Wei Ying to him hugging each other close.

"Lan Zhan what's the name of the song you sang to me?"

"Wangxian"

"What Lan Zhan?"

"Wangxian"

"Wait! You wrote this song back when we were in muaxi mountain. You were in love with me back then?"

"You name of the song Wangxian! I love it!"

"Remember what you ask Wei ying. You
Ask if everyday you want to sleep with me, I shall fulfill your wish. Everyday means everyday"