Chapter 11 - A New Beginning

After the conference at Jinlintai, the Wei family returned to Yuandao, accompanied by Jin Yanli, her family, Jiang Cheng, and Jin Ling. To everyone's surprise, Lan Zhan chose to go with the Wei family instead of returning to Gusu.

---

The sun had set by the time they arrived back at Yuandao. As they settled into their familiar surroundings, the events of the day still weighed heavily on their minds.

"What a long day it has been," Madam Wei sighed, sitting down and rubbing her temples.

"Surely it does, A-niang. Mingsheng, Liling, and I are going for a night hunt again tonight," Wei Qiuyue announced, her eyes gleaming with anticipation.

"Be careful, dearest. The three of you, watch each other's backs," Madam Wei cautioned.

"We will, A-niang," Wei Mingsheng reassured her, giving her a warm smile before heading out with his siblings.

Meanwhile, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying found solace in each other's company. They decided to visit a nearby spring, bringing along some food and simply enjoying their time together.

As they sat by the tranquil waters, Wei Ying broke the silence. "Lan Zhan, it seems like your Shufu took the news very badly."

"Shufu will be fine," Lan Zhan replied, his voice steady. "Wei Ying is my priority. I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me again, Lan Zhan," Wei Ying said softly. "I also want you to train with my grandmother to achieve immortality. I want to spend eternity with you."

"I would love to, Wei Ying," Lan Zhan said, his eyes filled with determination. "I want to protect you better."

"That's settled then," Wei Ying smiled.

Lan Zhan moved closer, pulling Wei Ying into a gentle kiss. Their embrace tightened as the kiss grew more passionate, turning into a heated exchange. Their bodies pressed against each other, and Lan Zhan's dominant nature soon took over.

---

The night was filled with tender touches and whispered words of love. Wei Ying found himself beneath Lan Zhan, their bodies moving in perfect harmony.

"Ah... Lan Zhan, you're so good," Wei Ying moaned, his voice laced with pleasure.

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan breathed, his hands exploring every inch of Wei Ying's body.

"Lan-er-gege... can we do this every day?" Wei Ying asked, his voice trembling with desire.

"Mark your words," Lan Zhan replied, kissing Wei Ying deeply.

As their passion peaked, Lan Zhan made sure to be gentle, constantly checking if Wei Ying was comfortable. Their lovemaking was both fierce and tender, a dance of two souls who had found their perfect match.

"Lan Zhan... be gentle, will you?" Wei Ying pleaded, his body arching in response to Lan Zhan's touch.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Lan Zhan asked, concern evident in his honey-brown eyes.

"I'll be fine," Wei Ying assured him, his lips curling into a mischievous smile.

Lan Zhan watched as Wei Ying's lips kissed the tip of his shaft, his tongue licking along its length. The sensation was overwhelming, and Lan Zhan groaned in pleasure.

"Hmmmm..." Lan Zhan moaned as Wei Ying took him deeper, the warmth and tightness driving him to the edge.

"Wei Ying... don't force yourself," Lan Zhan cautioned, his voice strained.

Wei Ying looked up, his silver-grey eyes blinking innocently as he continued his ministrations. Lan Zhan's hips bucked involuntarily, the pleasure almost too much to bear.

Just as Lan Zhan was about to pull away, Wei Ying tightened his grip, refusing to let go. His determination was unyielding, and Lan Zhan found himself surrendering to the intense pleasure.

"Wei Ying, spit it out," Lan Zhan urged, but Wei Ying shook his head, his breathing uneven, eyes clouded with lust.

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying's swollen lips, their tongues dancing together as his hands roamed over Wei Ying's body. He pulled down Wei Ying's pants, slipping his fingers into his mouth to be thoroughly licked.

"Ahhh... mmmm!" Wei Ying moaned around Lan Zhan's fingers, his body reacting to the touch.

Lan Zhan meticulously prepared Wei Ying, ensuring he was ready before aligning himself at the entrance. He pushed in slowly, letting Wei Ying adjust to the intrusion.

"Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying called out, his voice filled with anticipation.

Lan Zhan nudged slightly, prompting Wei Ying to smile adorably. "Mine," Lan Zhan declared as he pushed in deeper, inch by inch.

"Yours... Lan-er-gege," Wei Ying responded, his body trembling with pleasure.

Lan Zhan buried his face in the crook of Wei Ying's neck, trying to calm his fraying nerves. The sensation was too much, but Wei Ying's reassurances kept him grounded. As they moved together, their bodies found a rhythm, each thrust bringing them closer to the edge.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying screamed, his body tightening around Lan Zhan's.

With a final, powerful thrust, Lan Zhan drove them both over the edge. Wei Ying's release coated Lan Zhan's hand, and Lan Zhan buried himself deeper, finding his own release.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan cried out, his voice filled with love and passion.

---

They lay together, their bodies spent but their hearts full. As they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, they knew that whatever challenges lay ahead, they would face them together.

In the days that followed, the Wei family and their allies continued to strengthen their bonds, preparing for whatever the future might bring. With Lan Zhan by Wei Ying's side, they felt invincible, ready to take on the world.

---

Back at Gusu, Lan Qiren slowly came to terms with the revelations, his respect for Lan Zhan's choices growing. The Gusu Lan Sect began to rebuild its connections, extending invitations to other sects to foster peace and cooperation.

As for the Yuandao Sect, their reputation grew, their strength and unity becoming a beacon of hope in the cultivation world. With Wei Ying and Lan Zhan leading the way, they faced the future with confidence, knowing that together, they could overcome anything.

The path ahead was uncertain, but with love, strength, and determination, they would carve out a new beginning, leaving the shadows of the past behind.

Original Published Date
Dec 17 2021

Revised Version
July 23 2024