The Summer Festival/The Girls Talked

3rd Person POV
"It was now a few days since Dark Kabuto attacked and Y/N defeated him. We now see Y/N who was cooking then he finishes then he grabs a pot holder to help him carry the food without burning him. Then he pours some of the Miso soup he made into a separate container and he then grabs a plastic bag and he puts the container in the bag and he then changed into his casual clothes."

(This is what your character will be wearing)"Y/N then took the plastic bag that he placed on the table and he then called out to his parents before he headed out

"Y/N then took the plastic bag that he placed on the table and he then called out to his parents before he headed out."
Y/N: Mom, Dad I'm heading out for a bit.
Natsumi: Where are you heading to dear?
Y/N: To visit the Quintuplets also to give them some Miso soup that I made.
Tsukasa: Oh well good luck my boy, also be safe.
Y/N: *nods* I will, also I'm bringing my Neo Decadriver just in case some of the monsters appear and wreak some havoc in the Summer Festival which I'm also going to be visiting after I bring this to the Quintuplets.
Natsumi: *nods* Alright but stay safe dear.
Y/N: I will. I'll see you 2 later.
Natsumi/Tsukasa: Come back safely/Be careful my boy.
"Y/N then headed out when he was walking he called Itsuki to see if they were in there apartment so that he can give them the Miso soup."
Itsuki(on the phone): Hello?
Y/N: Hey Itsuki it's me.
Itsuki: Oh Y/N hey. Why did you call me for?
Y/N: Well I was wondering if you guys were in your apartment.
Itsuki(on the phone): Why were you wondering about that?
Y/N: Well I just finished cooking some Miso soup and I was going to give it to you guys.
Itsuki(on the phone): Oh that's sounds delicious thank you. But were not in our apartment right now.
Y/N: Where are you guys so I can give this to you guys while it's still a little hot.
Itsuki(on the phone): Well we are at a crosswalk right now we are heading to the Summer Festival.
Y/N: Oh well I was heading there as well after I dropped this for you guys, so I'll meet you girls by the entrance of the Summer Festival, if you girls are alright with that?
Itsuki(on the phone): Sure we'll meet you there bye.
Y/N: See you.
"Y/N then ends the call and he then arrived at the entrance to the Summer Festival where he waited for the quintuplets to arrive. Then after awhile of waiting he heard Nino call out to him"
Nino: Y/N Hey.

"Y/N then turns and he saw the quintuplets in their Yukatas then he smiles and greets the girls"Y/N: Hey glad you girls could make it

Y/N: Hey glad you girls could make it.
Yotsuba: Sorry it's a little crowded so we couldn't get here much earlier.
Miku: Did you wait long?
Y/N: No I just got here about 5 minutes ago. But I have to say the wait was worth it.
Ichika: Why?
Y/N: Because I get to not only see you guys again, but also I get to see all of you looking beautiful and cute wearing your Yukatas. *Killer smile*
"When he said that the quintuplets all blushed hard they then smile when they saw that he was doing fine after his fight with Dark Kabuto"
Y/N: Oh right here *gives them the plastic bag with the Miso soup inside* it's the Miso soup that I made a while ago I hope you girls enjoy it.
"They then opened the container and they smelled it and they all liked how it smelled"
Quintuplets: This smells and looks amazing.
Y/N: Thanks well since were all here why don't we go to the Summer Festival together?
Nino: Sure we still have time before the fireworks starts and I rented out the roof of a place that we can stay at until the fireworks is over.
Y/N: *looks at the people and saw that there are many* Looks like there's much more people here so we better stick together so we don't get lost and separated.
Yotsuba: How about we hold hands so that we won't get separated.
Y/N: Alright here *holds out his hand* you 5 each take a finger and hold on to it and I'll help you guys get in getting to the place. Also Nino you are going to help me navigate to there.
Nino: You got it.
"Then the quints each grabbed his fingers and he then started to take the quints to their place where they will be watching the fireworks. But unknown to Y/N the quints were all blushing as he tightens his grip on them."
Ichika: 'I'm actually holding his hand. I don't want this moment to ever end!
Nino: 'I'm holding the hand of the boy that I love. I don't want this moment to ever end!
Miku: 'His hand feels so strong and smooth, I can't believe it. I don't want this moment to ever end!'
Yotsuba: 'I love the way his hand feels. I don't want this moment to ever end!
Itsuki: 'The first boy that I became friends with is also the boy that is my first love is now holding my hand and I can't get anymore happier! I don't want this moment to ever end!