The Quints Meet the Parents/Decade vs Dark Kabuto

3rd Person POV
"We see Y/N who just arrived at School as he was walking he heard the voices of the Quintuplets from behind him"
Nino: Y/N wait up!
Ichika: Wait!
Miku: Wait Y/N!
Yotsuba: Y/N-san wait for us!
Itsuki: Wait Y/N-kun!
"Y/N then turns around as he yawns then he turns to the Quintuplets with his signature killer smile and they blushed"
Y/N: Hey guys, what's up?
Ichika: Well we wanted to see how you were doing after you know.
Nino: The reveal yesterday we wanted to see how you were holding up.
Y/N: I'm fine just tired after I chased all the Gurongis on the west side of town until 3am today and got so little sleep and my Mom nagging me to be more careful and tell me to message them if something like that happens again.
Miku: Why didn't you messaged your parents?
Y/N: I did she just didn't see it. *puts head down* I fought Gurongis, get to little to no sleep because of the Dark Riders' activities, while also managing school. I just want to rest for awhile.
Itsuki: Hey it's ok after all you protected us and everyone.
Y/N: *thinks for a moment* Hmmm. Yeah your right after all I'm just happy that everyone was safe.
"They then arrived at their classroom as the teachers all agreed to put them all in the same classes together, to make sure that Y/N is safe and happy which he was glad about. Y/N then opened the door to the class and he entered with the quints going in first then when he entered the class erupted in cheers as Y/N and the Quintuplets just sweat dropped at their reaction. Then they went to their seats as the seating arrangements were Y/N was in the middle as the quints all surrounded him. Then the teacher came into their classroom and they greeted the teacher and they started class. After awhile of listening and taking notes Y/N kept on yawning as his other classmates noticed this and asked him"
Girl 1: Um, L/N-san are you ok?
Boy 1: Yeah you keep on yawning.
"This caught the attention of everyone even the teacher. He then looks at everyone and sighs and put his head on his desk and said"
Y/N: It's just that I was chasing the Gurongis on the west side of the city until 3am this morning and I got little to no sleep because I kept on thinking about what are the Dark Riders planning.
"Everyone then looked at him in some in worry and some in confusion"
Boy 2: Hey um L/N what are the Dark Riders?
Y/N: The Dark Riders are dark counterparts of us Kamen Riders. The Dark Rider that attacked us yesterday was Dark Kiva who is the dark counterpart of Kamen Rider Kiva. Here what Kamen Rider Kiva looks like *pulls out the Kiva Rider Card and shows it to everyone*

Girl 2: Can we see you transform into Kiva so that we can get how he looks like?"Y/N sighs he then stands up and walked to the front of the class as he pulls out his Neo Decadriver and puts it in his waist as the Rider Booker appeared and he took ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Girl 2: Can we see you transform into Kiva so that we can get how he looks like?
"Y/N sighs he then stands up and walked to the front of the class as he pulls out his Neo Decadriver and puts it in his waist as the Rider Booker appeared and he took out his Decade Ride Card and opens his Driver and says"
Y/N: Henshin
Decadriver Kamen Ride: Decade!

Girl 2: Can we see you transform into Kiva so that we can get how he looks like?"Y/N sighs he then stands up and walked to the front of the class as he pulls out his Neo Decadriver and puts it in his waist as the Rider Booker appeared and he took ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Quintuplets Savior (Male Reader X Quintessential Quintuplets Harem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें