The Savior's Past/The Savior goes to School?!

Y/N POV
Me: So you guys want to know how I got my powers and how I became a vigilante?
Quintuplets: Yes we do!
Me: *chuckles* Alright I'll tell you, but it's not for the faint of heart so brace yourselves. So it all started when I was around 7 years old so 10 years ago...

Flashback Start
3rd Person POV
"We see a old house and we heard shouting of a man. That man was revealed to be Y/N's stepfather Emile and he was angry."
Emile: You damn brat! *hits Y/N* I told you to get me more beer! *hits Y/N again*
"We then see a young Y/N and he was covered in bruises and he was crying"
Y/N(crying): Bu-but we d-don't have anymore beer.
Emile: Then buy some! *hits Y/N into the table as it breaks and a foot of the table got stuck into his arm as he screams in agony*
Y/N: Ahhhhh!
"Emile's eyes widened and he went to helo Y/N but he just kicked him away and screams"
Y/N: Get away from me you monster!
"Then the front door opens and it was revealed to be Y/N's Mother and when she saw the state that her son is in she immediately went to him and looked at him and asks"
M/N: My baby! What happened to you?!
Y/N(in pain while sobbing): *points to his stepfather* He keeps abusing me and hitting me and when we ran out of beer today he hit me into the table and it broke and one of the foot of the table is in my arm and it hurts so bad!
"Then his mother approached his stepfather and she hit him in the face as she shouts at him"
M/N: Stay away from me and my baby boy Emile! We are through and if you come near the both of us without permission I'm calling the police and the Social Child Services!
"Then they left the house and went to a hospital to get Y/N checked out and when he was fully healed they went and live with Y/N's grandmother and things were peaceful for them for a year"
Flashback Over
Y/N POV
"I looked at the quints and they were holding mixed expressions Itsuki, Yotsuba, and Miku were crying while Nino and Ichika held a angry expression"
Nino: How could he do that to you?! You were only a child!
Ichika: I can't believe he would do that to a kid! You weren't his blood related son sure, but abusing and hurting you he has gone to far!
Me: That's not the worst part.
Itsuki: You mean there's more?
Me: Yes and this is were it all started how I became a vigilante known as Kamen Rider Decade.

Flashback Start
3rd Person POV
"We see Y/N walking back home to his grandmother's house and when he got there he called out to his grandmother and he entered the house and he was greeted with his grandmother's corpse as he was shocked and took a step back before he hears shouting and he looks in the backyard in horror as he saw his mother being raped by his stepfather but he was a little different he became part Gurongi as he stepped back in fear then a Aurora Curtain appeared behind him as he was shocked when he turned he was met face to face with the previous Kamen Rider Decade, Tsukasa Kadoya"

Flashback Start3rd Person POV"We see Y/N walking back home to his grandmother's house and when he got there he called out to his grandmother and he entered the house and he was greeted with his grandmother's corpse as he was shocked and took a ste...

"He then faces a boy with a gentle look on his face and kneels down to his level and Y/N just stood there still afraid that he will do something to him"
Tsukasa: Hey there's no need to be afraid. I want to help you.
Y/N: W-who a-are y-you?
Tsukasa: I'm Tsukasa Kadoya and I'm going to give you power to let you help your mother. So do you accept?
"Y/N then thinks about it for awhile before he nods his head as Tsukasa smiles and gives him the Neo Decadriver and the Rider Booker as he hold the 2 by instinct he putted the Neo Decadriver on his waist and he opens the Driver and the Rider Booker and pulls out the Decade Rider Card and says"
Y/N: Henshin
"He then puts the card in his Driver and closed it as it called out"
Decadriver: Kamen Ride: Decade!