Meeting the Quintuplets/The Savior tutors?!

3rd Person POV
"We see the Quintuplets in their wedding dresses as we see Y/N sleeping on his arms as he spoke"
Y/N: I was having a dream...
"Then a female attendant woke him up"
Attendant: Please wake up, groom... The brides are ready.
"Y/N smiles and continues to speak"
Y/N: A dream of the unbelievable day that brought us together.
"We then see Y/N ordering in the cafeteria"
Y/N: 1 Barbecue beef combo please.
Lunch Lady: Sure thing.
"Then Y/N's order was done and he took it as well as a can of soda that he brought from a vending machine. Then he walked to a table as he was walking he was reading some notes from his classes as the students looked at him in amazement"
Girl 1: L/N-kun is amazing even though he always scores high in tests, quizzes and exams he's still very down to earth.
Boy 1: Oh man this one time I was struggling in history and he saw me struggling so he gave me a few pointers so that I would get it. And it worked I didn't flunked the test the next day because of him.
Girl 2: I feel very sorry for him. Even though he's always cheerful and smart his mother just died a few months ago, but despite that he's still trying his best.
Boy 2: I wish I could comfort him but it's still a touchy subject for him. And I don't want to accidentally hurt him, he's been a great guy to everyone.
Girl 2: Yeah.
"As they kept talking Y/N reached a table but before he could sit down another tray was set besides his and he looks and sees a red haired girl he doesn't recognize and wearing a different uniform"
Y/N: Oh I'm sorry I'll just move to another table.
"But before he could leave the girl grabs his arm and told him"
Red haired girl: N-no we can just share it there aren't any more open tables left.
Y/N: *thinks for a while* Alright we'll share it.
"Then they sit down on the table and the girl was blushing while Y/N was just reading while eating"
Boy 1: Yo, who's that?
Girl 1: Someone's sitting with L/N?
Boy 2: She isn't wearing our uniform...
"Then a couple passed by the 2"
Girl 3: Look L/N-kun's having lunch with a girl.
Boy 3: For real? Damn!
"Y/N looks a little irritated by what the guy said and looks at him a little pissed"
Y/N: Tch, what a pain...
"Y/N then noticed that the red haired girl was blushing red and he felt that he was making her uncomfortable"
Y/N: You know I can move to another table if I'm making you uncomfortable.
Girl: Wha-what? N-no your not m-making m-me u-uncomfortable. It's just that I've never eaten with a guy before.
Y/N: Well I haven't eaten with anyone in a while so this is a little new to me. If you'd like do as you please don't let me bother you for eating. *gives a charming smile*
"She blushes and was a little shocked about what he said, then she smiles and eats her food"
Girl: *puts her hands together* Itadakimasu.
"She then notices Y/N was studying while eating and she scolded him for it"
Girl: Mind your manners. Studying in the middle of lunch?
Y/N: Oh sorry it's a habit also I'm reviewing for the quiz later.
Girl: *sees his exam paper and takes it* You must be pretty screwed. Let's see what you get?
Y/N: *tries to reach for it* H-hey wait!
Girl: Let's see L/N Y/N-kun. You scored... *eyes widen* O-one hundred?! *puts down paper* Is this real?
Y/N: *puts head down* Damnit I didn't want to show you because I don't need another person calling me a genius...
Girl: *pouts* I envy you *his eyes widened* I hate to admit it, but I'm not great at studies. *clasps her hands together* I know! Lady Luck brought you to my table! You should help me study! I'm Itsuki Nakano.

 *clasps her hands together* I know! Lady Luck brought you to my table! You should help me study! I'm Itsuki Nakano