Jeongwoo looked here and there. Then carefully at Jihoon again, "It's you."

"Heh???" Jihoon loudly spoke. Jeongwoo shushed him immediately. "Slow down!"

"But what are you even talking about?" Jihoon whispered.

"It's what I think! And it's probably true."

"But how?"

"How not? Haven't you seen or heard him that day? He talked about you!"

"That's not true..." Jihoon mumbled. Jeongwoo sighed. "Look,I won't force you to believe. Just ask him directly, hm?"

"He's gonna lie." Jihoon said.

"He will. And you will know if it's a lie, no?" Jeongwoo convinced him, "Just go and ask him someday. You don't wanna leave things hanging like this, right?"

"Even so, I don't like him that way, Jeongwoo."

"I know. That's why it's better to clear things up with him before he gets in too deep."

"You're right." Jihoon mumbled. And he made up his mind to talk to Junkyu about it.

-

He found a scope soon. Jeongwoo went to spend time with his family on the weekend, leaving Jihoon and Junkyu alone in the dorm. He chose that night to confront his best friend.

"Junkyu, what's your plan for the evening?"

Junkyu thought. Then answered, "Umm... Having dinner and then going to sleep around 8?"

"Around 8!?" Jihoon snorted, "That's like when the night starts!"

"Yeah, so? I love to sleep early on the weekends!" Junkyu cheered.

"Okay fine. You can sleep after we talk."

"About?" Junkyu asked.

"You'll know." Jihoon said. Junkyu spent the whole day wondering. He even bothered Jihoon once or twice but the elder didn't open his mouth about it. Things must be pretty serious if Jihoon was serious about it. It scared Junkyu in a way. So, during evening, he was already sweating, waiting for Jihoon to come to the dorm.

"Hi!" Jihoon cheered. Junkyu smiled, waved at him. "Hey."

"So, have you eaten?" Jihoon asked. Junkyu replied in the negative. "What is it you wanna talk about?"

"Oh that." Jihoon paused. Then suddenly started, "So is it anyone from this dorm you like?"

A missile landed on Junkyu, then exploded. The abrupt rise in his heartbeat and the fear was killing him.

"Eh?"

"Be honest with me, Kyu." Jihoon said, "Do you like one of us?"

"No." Junkyu awkwardly laughed, "You guys are my friends!"

But Jihoon had a dark, sharp stare. He saw through his long time best friend.

"Why are you lying at my face?" He spoke, his tone grim.

"Jihoon ah." Junkyu was visibly nervous.

"So who is it? Jeongwoo? Me? Come on just be honest with me!" Jihoon was kinda impatient. But he still exuded the dark aura.

"I told you I take you guys as friends and-"

"I absolutely hate when you lie, Kyu." Jihoon gritted his teeth. Junkyu felt a sharp cut through his chest. The word 'hate' from Jihoon, addressing him- it was so hurtful!