They stood outside as they both stared at the dark sky. "Of course I have people working on your section, but I'm not sure of their progress yet."

A soldier came up to the two female world military leaders. "Ma'ams," said the soldier with a salute. "Celeste section is almost evacuated. We suspect we'll be done before the hurricane hits."

"Great news," said Celeste. "Seems like I wasn't actually needed."

"Yes, but Irma's group has hit a bit of a problem. They're running quite late and we don't know what's the cause of their delay."

"How about Leonie?" asked Kara.

"She's all done and on her way to homebase."

"Alright," said Kara. "We're going to regroup with Irma. Celeste and I will go on ahead. When Leonie arrives, tell her to meet us at Irma's section if the hurricane hasn't started to hit yet. If the hurricane has landed, just head for a shelter."

"Understood, ma'am," said the soldier with a salute before leaving.

Kara turned to Celeste who had a stern look on her face. "Suit up. I'm not sure how much time we have."

"Right away," said Celeste as she headed back to headquarters.

Kara stared at the ocean sky and could see the lightning in the distance. It was a frightening sight, but still a good distance away. She still had time to go and help Irma. She went to her vehicle and took the driver's seat.

Kara didn't have to wait long as she saw Celeste approaching with her armor on. Celeste's armor was exactly the same as Kara for the exception of not having the letter v on her breast plate. Like Kara, Celeste was also a scout for their squad.

Celeste got in the passenger's seat. "Let's go."

Kara took off and two other military vehicles followed. Kara drove at a fast speed causing Celeste to have to brace herself. The two drove in silence for a long time as they got near to their destination.

"Are you sure everything is alright?" asked Kara, finally breaking their silence.

Celeste took a couple of seconds to answer but reluctantly did. "Not really, but it's my problem and I'll handle it."

"You know you can talk to me about it. I won't tell anyone and maybe I can help."

Celeste stared at Kara who had a genuine look on her face. She turned away to look outside. "You're being nosy."

"I'm sorry. It's just you look so hurt. I would like to help, if I could."

Celeste let out a sigh. "There's nothing you can do. This only affects me."

"I can listen."

"Maybe I don't want to talk about it."

"Then you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. At least you know you have someone you can talk to if you want."

Celeste took another quick look at Kara and could tell she was saying the truth. "I'm getting a divorce."

"Oh," said Kara, surprised. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's my idea. I haven't told him yet. Actually, I had decided to get a divorce when you walked inside the bathroom."

"Is it because of the job?" asked Kara.

"No. Yes. Maybe. I'm not really sure. After we became world military leaders, things seemed to have gotten worse, but there were always problems in our relationship. I just never made a big deal about it."

"What type of problems if you don't mind me asking?"

"Armek seems to be jealous of my success. At least as of recently. He's the reason I was so late on departing. We had an argument about me coming here."