◘Hunting Palismen

Start from the beginning

"This is a crucial step in your magical development. Palisman are lifelong partners. They can become both your good friends and a powerful tool. In my case..."

Bump snaps his fingers letting the demon off his head down to his witch staff.

Surprisingly principal Bump has long black shiny hair with a huge eye scar on his right eye. Everyone was amazed.

"Holy Titan! Isn't this amazing Y/n!" Luz turned to you with shining eyes, only to realize what she did afterwards. She blushed in embarrassment "I-I'm sorry I got so excited that-"

"It is amazing Luz" You say giving her a thumbs up. She sighed in relief as all eyes were back to Principal.

"...Frewin here helps me see."

Eda steps in explaining the other details "Now, traditionally, young witches carve their staffs from the branch of an old Palistrom tree."

"But, sadly, Palistrom trees are becoming more rare. And those that remain are guarded covetously."

"That's why I've teamed up with Bumpipoo!-"

"-Never call me that."

"-...to bring you.."

The Bat queen drops down on the little house and spreads her wings out opening the little door " Palisman adoption day!"

Different kinds of creatures comes out, each and every little pet unique.

All the teenagers were swoon all over them. Eda approaches the Queen "Thanks for the favor, BQ. Here's your whistle back."

"Save it for another time. This was my pleasure. What a wonderful idea."

One red little bird tried to escape. But sadly did not succeed for only to get brought in the nest again.

"Aw.. Little rascal!" Luz beamed. "It kinda reminds me of you Luz" You laughed as she turns to you. Hearing you laugh and knowing your comfortable around her now makes her more happy than ever.

"These little ones have not had homes in many years. They want to feel a connection. Kneel and state your deepest wish, and your like-minded partner will find you."

Boscha rolled her eyes "Ugh. I want my own Palisman, not some trashy hand-me-down."

"Your loss." Willow moved Boscha to the side as she made her way to the nest and kneeling down. "I want to be strong and wise to protect everyone I love. And if anyone gets in my way, they'll feel the sting of defeat."

Willow closes her eyes, wishing for the right palisman that matches her energy with.

"Tender yet tenacious. Clover gives her support." Bat queen softly says before a deadly cute palisman fly's up to Willow.

It went snuggling to Willows cheek making her awe.

Clover then forms itself into a official palisman of Willows, landing on her lap.

"Oh, my gosh! I'm gonna take such good care of you." She says before hugging her palisman dearly. And exactly all of the students around, became more Invested to get their own.

Boscha stares at her before pushing willow "Out of the way! I wanna play professional Grudgby!" The pink haired witch yelled pointing her thumb at herself.

The Bat queen chuckles, "A competitive spirit, Maya will be thrilled"

A crab Palisman went skittering towards Boscha before turning in to be officially hers. Boscha did not hesitate to smile. "Okay, This is pretty cool.."

More students came in getting their Palismen.

It was then your turn. You stepped forward kneeling down glancing at each exotic animals.