51 📞 meet the prince's sister

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Y/N stared up at the stage, unsure of how to feel. Sad? Nervous? Excited? She felt all three mixing with the slight bite of freaking out as some fans seems to recognize her, but they never said a thing about it.

She didn't know what to do, so she kept a smile for Fiona's sake without any expectations. She wondered how Jungwon felt right now at the backstage. Were he's cheering up with his members to deal with stage fright? Does he even have it?

They were famous, almost all of their songs charting high even in Billboard, so how did they do it?

It was admirable, really.

Y/N laughs at herself for acting like as if he had died, the need to cry had never been stronger than it was now.

She could see now in reality how Jungwon and Enhypen members was loved by so many people in this arena.

"They're coming on the stage now, Y/N!", Fiona shouted over all the voices and screaming fans.

Y/N looks at her and gets surprised when she sees he friend hyperventilating. This was a new side of Fiona that she wasn't aware of.

But maybe changes are what she needs now?

"Hey Engenes! I see a lot of faces today and we thank you all for coming tonight!", Jungwon said into the microphone attached to his face as his eyes scanned through the audience.

Y/N found her chest tighten at the sight of him as louder screams erupted in the whole stadium at the sight of the other members turning up behind him. She found it so mesmerizing to watch how so many people could be so attached to a boy group like this.

Enhypen started off with singing a song she recognized or everyone was starting to sing along too. It's their beside song at debut, Let Me In and it was like every people in the stadium knew the lyrics. She, however, didn't sing, too taken aback by his voice.

It's so much better in live version.

That's how it went. Enhypen songs went through along their dance performances and new dance break. The audience sung along and took pictures to post on social medias, of course.

"We have backstage passes, right?", Fiona asked over the loud noise.

Y/N turned to her uncomfortably, "He told me I should be getting it from his family personally", she shouted as an answer and looked back at the stage.

"Do you want me to come with you?", Fiona asked, glancing quickly back at the Enhypen members now walking around the stage and now throwing some gifts to the fans.

Y/N wasn't too sure if she wanted to go. She was too much of a coward, and the word coward is not usually associated to her shameless personality.

"I guess I can try"

She was still not sure and Fiona gave her a sympathetic smile, continuing to stare ahead while singing a long to Just A Little Bit.

While Y/N stared ahead, a much taller girl walked up to her and poked her in the arm. This got her attention and she turned around to face her, finding it strange that she's focusing on her.

"You're his girlfriend, right? Oh my god, I'm his sister and my mom is excited to meet you later", she squaeled.

Y/N widened her eyes, "Please to meet you, Unnie", she panicked and stared at Fiona for help, then the girl took out something from her pocket, "What is this?"

Jungwon's sister handed two back stage passes to her and she laughed at how the girl her brother talked about is clearly shocked to meet her.

Once she had calmed down, Y/N smiled at her, "I'm sorry, I didn't know what you look like until today"

"It's okay, Jungwon wanted to keep me private from the fans and today, I'm more free to get to you because of that", she said, smiling from ear to ear.

Once the two girls was done talking to each other, Jungwon's sister made Fiona took a photo of the three of them together. It took a while for them to get a picture, so they stood there for a while among the fans where Y/N felt like a mannequin besides the sister.

No matter how much she tried to be completely calm, she would never be. This is Yang Jungwon, after all.

Jungwon, Jungwon, Jungwon.

Every thought of hers revolved around him lately and now that he was up there entertaining fans, she took a long careful look at his dyed blue hair and stared at him until it felt like a staring contest.

Once she blinked, she sighed and caught her heart in her chest after spotting Jungwon was suddenly gazing on her way, causing Fiona to give her one approving smile.

She could now see the two wasn't bound to fail. Like she said from the text for in regards of Tarzan or whoever mentioned it in the movie.. Trust your heart, let fate decide.

This is love. So this is what makes life divine.

Remember the first time you fell in love?

We all do, and it was so exciting and new and all-consuming and just like Cinderella said it would be.