03 📞 grimm's dark fairytale

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Why you!? Fucking Disney -"

"Uh, hey, it's you again, Grumpy"

"Is there actually something wrong in your head?"

"I'm just sleepy.. Why?"

"Do you know what time it is?"

"It's party time.."

"It's 4 am in the morning and my wake up time is supposed to be two hours later!"

"I was trying to reach Fiona"

"Do I sound like a Fiona to you?"

"Not really, your voice is kinda deeper and masculine while hers is as sweet as Belle's. I'm so sorry by the way, it wasn't my intention to wake you up from your eternal sleep"

"Tch... Good -"

"What's your name, dwarfie?"

"Did you actually call this Fiona or you literally just want to know my name? And really, in the morning before the sun even shines on your sleepy head?"

"Better than never at all"

"I don't know.. Just please let me sleep, you looney"

"Are you aware that Looney Tunes is not a part of Disney but was inspired by Walt Disney's musical cartoon series, Silly Symphonies?"

"Please do care to tell... When did I ask?"

"Yikes, you're one of those big-headed guys, huh?"

"What? No! It's Jungwon"

"I love it. Your name signifies 'garden', because you know.. wait, it sounds familiar"

"No, it sounds hilarious"

"Oh? Nevermind that. By the way, I'm Y/N"

"Y/N? Hmn.. You know, I don't really care"

"Ouch, but I guess I deserve it for waking you up. Also, I'm sorry for the disturbance I may've cause"

"This is like the first time you actually said sorry to me. I think it's a fucking miracle"

"But you know what's a miracle? That you're still actually not hanging up on me"

"What can I do? I kind of need to find myself a magic lamp and wish for you to drown in Atlantica"

"Wait, did you just referenced on both Little Mermaid and Aladdin at the same time?"

"I love Aladdin but not Ariel especially Eric"

"And why would you hate on them?"

"It's like the dog there has the most common sense. How could even Ariel wants a Prince? When she could explore the world outside the ocean more than finding a true love"

"....."

"But are you aware in the origins of Little Mermaid, the Prince  marries someone else? The mermaid will die with a broken heart and dissolve into sea foam upon the waves"

"And I hate you for that.. I'm so happy I wake you up so early. If you'll excuse me, I'll get up and go feed my fishes some little dwarf named Jungwon"

"Was that it? The thing to set you off is to say the dark side of your beloved fairytales?"

"Shut up"

"That's the funniest thing you ever said. I also don't think you'll be that affected by the truth"

"Fuck off"

"But we have to learn the truth, doesn't it? How about the stepsisters cutting of their -"

[ beeps ]

"Would you look at that? I should irritate her often. For her to shut up"

● ● ● ●

q & a :

do you know the grim brothers' version of disney fairytale?